Gow passes Medical

Hes taking the club for all the money he can, its the reason he never left the first time, couldnt agree personal terms, basically meaning im on more money at Rangers

Thats exactly what I am reading into this as well.

Knowing how badly Bain negotiates player contracts, I am not surprised he is back looking for Rangers to make up the difference for him to go away.

Worth a try, and the answer is no.

So either accept the reduced wage terms, or come back and waste another season in the stiffs. It's your career and your call, Gowser, irrespective of how little chance you were given.

I'd love to know the nitty gritty behind the Alan Gow saga :pipe:

Attitude first of all, never has been interested in playing for the team(whatever team it is), never been interested in working for his team or colleagues, lives in his own world where he is 50 times better than Messi. Loves to showboat which usually results in losing possession and runs two steps to retrieve and gives up.

That was my impression when he was at Falkirk, shared by many people I know. Seeing him in our reserves the season before last,I was shocked that he had not changed and that his laziness and attitude had become more extreme despite b playing for the club he professes to support. In short, his displays at Broadwood were nothing short of disgraceful.

GLASGOW Rangers striker Alan Gow has passed a medical, but his proposed move to Plymouth Argyle is still to be completed.

Talks over the 26-year-old’s personal terms have taken place at Home Park for the past couple of days.

Gow has now returned to Scotland for further discussions with Rangers, who have agreed a £200,000 transfer fee for the striker with Argyle.

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/sport/Argy...il/article.html

GLASGOW Rangers striker Alan Gow has passed a medical, but his proposed move to Plymouth Argyle is still to be completed.

Talks over the 26-year-old’s personal terms have taken place at Home Park for the past couple of days.

Gow has now returned to Scotland for further discussions with Rangers, who have agreed a £200,000 transfer fee for the striker with Argyle.

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/sport/Argy...il/article.html

We've got fuck all to say to him :P

Plymouth fan here, just came to see what you lot thought of him, though it now seems like he won't be coming down here. A usually reliable source says it's now very unlikely.

was a good player for falkirk but never got a chance here so i couldnt tell you much!!

I'd love to know the nitty gritty behind the Alan Gow saga :pipe:

you probably wouldnt iain as from what ive heard it reflects badly on our club and the manager

Oh dear.

This doesn't sound brilliant Den.

I may pester you about this soon :)

Plymouth fan here, just came to see what you lot thought of him, though it now seems like he won't be coming down here. A usually reliable source says it's now very unlikely.

He's a relatively talented player, but his main problem is that he thinks he's Ronaldinho in the sense that he does lots of flicks, tricks and the like, but little in the way of working for the team and tracking back.

Obviously that isn't going to fit into Walter Smith's style of play and I think he would struggle with the demands placed on you, in terms of winning every week, at a team like Rangers. But I think he would do well in The Championship where teams are capable of taking points of each other every week.

If the move has stalled you could throw in either Timar or Barnes to try and push it through :P

He's a relatively talented player, but his main problem is that he thinks he's Ronaldinho in the sense that he does lots of flicks, tricks and the like, but little in the way of working for the team and tracking back.

Obviously that isn't going to fit into Walter Smith's style of play and I think he would struggle with the demands placed on you, in terms of winning every week, at a team like Rangers. But I think he would do well in The Championship where teams are capable of taking points of each other every week.

If the move has stalled you could throw in either Timar or Barnes to try and push it through :P

Could agree less wouldn`t fit in with flicks and tricks well what have we being playing pre season just thumping the ball up the park, the lad has speed with or without the ball and the eye for a telling pass believe it’s called a footballing brain would fit in well and do a job for us the way we are playing at Ibrox now With such a small pool of player his chance will come before christmas if he sticks around

Could agree less wouldn`t fit in with flicks and tricks well what have we being playing pre season just thumping the ball up the park, the lad has speed with or without the ball and the eye for a telling pass believe it’s called a footballing brain would fit in well and do a job for us the way we are playing at Ibrox now With such a small pool of player his chance will come before christmas if he sticks around

The difference between our rolls royce players i.e Davis and Mendes is that they are still willing to put a shift in when they aren't in possession.

Both of them clock up miles each game putting themselves about the park.

Gow doesn't.

I hate people like this!

Take the hint ffs. You are not wanted!

Normally i'd disagree but in this case you're entirely correct. Gow's now stalled over THREE moves to seperate Championship clubs which is just ridiculous, made worse by the fact two of them are actually EPL clubs now.

I know this may come across as malicious, but he's the type of player i actually despise in every respect. I really hate footballers who fool people with their faux 'joga bonito' playing style. I'd actually rather have McCulloch play every game at left mid this season than i would Gow.