*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing will happen between Terry and Bridge. Chance are they won't even be close to each other at any point in the game.

Chelsea to win comfortably 3-0

Apart from the shaking of the hands :lol: i wonder if it will show you that on sky, normally it go's to a break right before kick off.

Agree with the scoreline though. Drogba (2) and Terry :D haha

Nothing will happen between Terry and Bridge. Chance are they won't even be close to each other at any point in the game.

At set pieces they will be. Could be a few sly elbows getting thrown around.

Apart from the shaking of the hands :lol:i wonder if it will show you that on sky, normally it go's to a break right before kick off.

Agree with the scoreline though. Drogba (2) and Terry :D haha

Thats exactly what i was thinking. No way will they miss it, they will change their usual schedule and zoom in on terry and bridge. I think they might even abandon the teams shaking hands routine at the start of the game tbh. If man city request it i cant see chelsea disagreeing. When the game is over players can shake hands with whoever they want to but i doubt they will want the extra attention at the start of the game. It'll be like cech and hunt all over again when hunt hit the mascot in the puss when he awkwardly went to shake cech's hand.

http://www.stanjames.com/betting/?sID=2944.2&Name=Football+-+Specials&sltc=311019.2&sl=sltc

Bridge Over Troubled Water Specials For Saturday's Chelsea v Man City Match 27 Feb 12:46

Both Players Must Start The Game

Selection Price

Not To Shake Hands 13/8

Bridge & Terry To Be Booked Or Sent Off

Bridge Over Troubled Water Specials For Saturday's Chelsea v Man City Match 27 Feb 12:46

Both Players Must Play Some Part In The Game

Selection Price

Yes 7/1

Bridge Or Terry To Score

Both Players Must Play Some Part In The Game

Selection Price

Yes 6/1

* Tick the checkbox next to a price to move that selection to betting slip.