*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Worst decision Man City made was getting rid of Mark Hughes.

Don't think that was a bad decision by itself, replacing him with Mancini though :lol:

I think mid-way through a season when they weren't losing games and were challenging for 4th position was a poor time to change manager, regardless of who was coming in.

But like you say, Mancini was never going to improve things. They should have waited until the end of the season and taken their time to find the right man.

Worst decision Man City made was getting rid of Mark Hughes.

Don't think that was a bad decision by itself, replacing him with Mancini though :lol:

I think mid-way through a season when they weren't losing games and were challenging for 4th position was a poor time to change manager, regardless of who was coming in.

But like you say, Mancini was never going to improve things. They should have waited until the end of the season and taken their time to find the right man.

I guess that repeated 'player revolt' rumour isn't helping thins much either.

Seem's the Manchester City fans are not very happy with Roberto Mancini's, tactics, team set-up, style of play...

Chelsea at the weekend for them, hopefully they can get a result.

17:45; Unirea Urziceni v Liverpool - ESPN.

18:00; Shakhtar v Fulham - ITV4.

20:00; Werder Bremen v FC Twente - ESPN.

20:05; Sporting CP v Everton - FIVE.

21:05; Juventus v Ajax - ITV4.

What a night of football :clap:

i might be getting away from work early as my work still hasnt arrived and doesnt look like doing so until 10pm tonight so might actually get to watch a decent game tonight :gerbad: got to try and choose between the Everton game and the Werder game though :(

Mourinho will probably be the next Man City gaffer but if it was up to me I'd hold off until the summer & appoint Pelligrini when he is inevitably sacked by Real.

Such an under rated coach who deserves a fair crack at a high profile job

Not a bad shout re Pelligrini.

I would hate to see Jose Mourinho at Manchester City.