Tims desperate for Arsenal love-in

Tumshie

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my favourite one of his: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A55440047

Purely due to the first reply. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That draw is now the 3rd time in a row Celtic have drawn the toughest team in the Qualifying Stage.

Dinamo were the third seeded team they could have drawn.

They are just liars from the cradle to the grave....

They really are a bunch of losers on that forum. Arguing even the smallest point (the h** definition from dictionary.com!?) so they can still be on the books with their new mates. :lol:

It's like that lad at school who used to buy you chomps so you'd be pals with him.

It takes a speshul type of handicap to actually believe that Caldwell, Brown & Aids could make it into an Arsenal squad. The spaz probably counts with his fingers.

Exactly ... they probably believe that Wenger doesn't buy them because he doesn't like spending money :rolleyes:

This is my favourite one of his: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A55440047

Purely due to the first reply. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That draw is now the 3rd time in a row Celtic have drawn the toughest team in the Qualifying Stage.

Dinamo were the third seeded team they could have drawn.

They are just liars from the cradle to the grave....

The masons have obviously infiltrated UEFA HQ :rolleyes:

Who was it who said Arsenal fans were friendly? Most are sounding like a right bunch of wankers to me.

Then again i think most Arsenal fans are right wankers so. :craphead:

Mate, it's an Arsenal forum being basically invaded by both sides of the divide with little to no quality being put across but petty insults. No wonder people were getting banned.

comment by boejangless (U12257973)

posted 3 Minutes Ago

Does the prawn sandwich ring that surrounds the middle section of the Emirates lead to a poor atmosphere at games.

-----------------------------------

Actually we are more into eating cheese and onion crips- no shortage of potato's in London..

:lol:

I am excited about the draw , we have never played Arsenal and its another Huge European night at Parkhead on the horizon.The Bigger and Better the Team the more excited the fans get, Arsenal fans this will be a treat if you have never been to parkhead before , its not hostile its just electric trust me the Game at Parkhead will be Monumental and for any fans concerned about thier saftey , you will be fine Celtic Fans are renowned for thier good nature and thats worldwide , you never hear about celtic fans rioting or getting locked up or causing a rammy (93,000 Fans in Seville for uefa cup final which we lost booo but not one arrest)Dont get me wrong Glasgow is still Dangerous City it really is but from a football point its Kool and the Gang and i would be really suprised if there was any trouble at all unless it rangers fans in disguise who are pissed that you taught them a footballing lesson.

deluded fuckwit

"I actually do watch the Dutch football and thought Ajax's defence were horrific so I did see Vermaelen about 10 times and he isn't a better player than Caldwell, Loovens or O'Dea maybe similar level to them but I wouldn't swap either of them for him."

I've heard everything now. O'Dea... better than Vermaelen.

I am excited about the draw , we have never played Arsenal and its another Huge European night at Parkhead on the horizon.The Bigger and Better the Team the more excited the fans get, Arsenal fans this will be a treat if you have never been to parkhead before , its not hostile its just electric trust me the Game at Parkhead will be Monumental and for any fans concerned about thier saftey , you will be fine Celtic Fans are renowned for thier good nature and thats worldwide , you never hear about celtic fans rioting or getting locked up or causing a rammy (93,000 Fans in Seville for uefa cup final which we lost booo but not one arrest)Dont get me wrong Glasgow is still Dangerous City it really is but from a football point its Kool and the Gang and i would be really suprised if there was any trouble at all unless it rangers fans in disguise who are pissed that you taught them a footballing lesson.

deluded fuckwit

I just don't know what to say. Seriously, I am Fabregasd.. yeah I punned :(