Ex Rangers TV presenter Lindsay Archibald on Barry while both were at the club

Boab

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

She's making herself looked like a deluded crackpot.

'Barry was used to getting what he wants but so was I' ???!!!???

He was the captain of the football club, you were fukin wooden presenter on our TV channel!

Why would anyone give a flying fuck what you wanted?

Ugly back-stabbing cow isn't slow in sticking the knife in to the club.

Sound like she's got his number :pipe:

More than his number if they 'were going at it hammer and tongs' must have been a LOVE hate type of thing nudge nudge wink wink know what I mean

I saw her on Sky Sport News for the first time this morning. Did quite well aswell.

As a guest or presenting?

Presenting, along with the black guy, forget his name. He's usually with that Alex who does the horses.

I saw her on Sky Sport News for the first time this morning. Did quite well aswell.

Presenting, along with the black guy, forget his name. He's usually with that Alex who does the horses.

Steady mate, there's been enough outrage on here lately about burds who do the horses.

Steady mate, there's been enough outrage on here lately about burds who do the horses.

:lol:

Oh, I didn't know (she was doing) that. Cheers.

That wisni her mate. That was the burd who presented Rangers TV before her. Ali Douglas. She's doin the SPL for Sky nw.

Lindsey is a fat cow. Mutton dressed as lamb. To lower yourself to the News of the World and was the club's dirty linnen in public. I wouldni let her near Ibrox

am surprised lads really am !! she seems like a nice girl and not her fault she was in notw las week

not her story !! a thot she might have got some support here shes a gers fan ffs an she not fat and not like she

revealed anything abt barry that we didnt know

wish her all the best !!

am surprised lads really am !! she seems like a nice girl and not her fault she was in notw las week

not her story !! a thot she might have got some support here shes a gers fan ffs an she not fat and not like she

revealed anything abt barry that we didnt know

wish her all the best !!

Don't be so naive mate.

You think it's juct coincidence that she's selling her story to the same rag this week?

That wisni her mate. That was the burd who presented Rangers TV before her. Ali Douglas. She's doin the SPL for Sky nw.

Lindsey is a fat cow. Mutton dressed as lamb. To lower yourself to the News of the World and was the club's dirty linnen in public. I wouldni let her near Ibrox

So it was, I get them two mixed up. doh