***The Official Norway vs Scotland Match Thread***

Ryan_1

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BURLEY HAS FUCKED OFF FERGIE, MCGREGOR, BOYD AND WEIR ANYONE ELSE THINK HE DOESN'T LIKE RANGERS PLAYERS, MIND YOU DAVIDSON IS SOME PLYER EH GEORGE? FUCKIN FANNY

GET SOUNESS IN TO KICK SOME BAWS IN THAT SCOTLAND TEAM AND BOARD ROOM

STOP FUCKING SHOUTING, YOU'RE GIVING ME EARACHE

I thought the sending off was as harsh as sliding down a slide made of sand paper

but the fundamental problem is the squad Burley picked wasn't up to it....was he drinking while he picked his squad?

Marshall - Shaky although he couldn't do anything about the goals

Davidson - shite with or without the ball

Alexander - good to put a foot in but he losses the ball as soon as he gets it

Stephen Caldwell looks out of his depth against Carew...Burnley will go down

Fletcher is being wasted in his system........will somebody tell Burley that he is a DM ffs

Miller, Brown, Fletch and Hutton are running their hearts out for the cause

Commons and McCormack didnt seem to want to get involved

we had an alright first 10 minutes.... I have no idea what burley is going to do at ht to turn this around...probably pour himself another?

Burley needs to go IMO....lost all confidence for the man, give the job to anyone who doesnt see Graeme Alexander as one of the countries star players

off to watch the 2nd half...

I'm a hugely patriotic Scot and I support the team, but it's heartbreaking to see what the three Gs (Peat/Burley/Smith) have done to the momentum we'd built up under Smith and McLeish. The morale among the fans seems to have evaporated, and I can only guess the same has happened with the players. I mean, I'm under no illusions we're any better a team than Norway for instance, but we seem to be capitulating without a fight here.

I say again though, what has Darren Fletcher done in this match except balloon a chance over the bar?

Only looks good with good players about him.

i never even knew he was playing tbh

shows that he shouldnt be a captain, go 1-0 down u need ur captain 2 scream at everycunt n get them goin

Marshall's done well :pipe:

Is that his 9th goal in 3 games for Scotland now?

To be fair to Marshall, i dont think he could have done much with either goal.

Looked pretty shakey up till then though.

First goal : Set up his wall wrong, Riise had 2/3 of the goals to aim at.

Second goal : Stood behind Caldwell and Pederson curled it into the corner.

Not saying he should have saved any of them, but his positioning has to be better.

Also he was in no mans land with an inswinging corner and nearly fumbled a long range shot into the net. His bottle has smashed, and with him in goals and the way we are playing it could be 4/5 - 0

His positioning for the first goal was absolutely baffling.

Schoolboy stuff.

Another couple of things that annoyed me with the free kick.

4 man wall? No team lines up with a 4 man wall when the free kick is central and especially if the person who is going to take it is John Arne Riise. Least a 5, maybe a 6 man wall.

Scott Brown getting praise for being brave?! Since when was turning your back on a shot being brave? Brown shat it and it hit off him and went into the net.