Do you agree with what Lafferty did against Aberdeen?

Gaitens09RFC

Do you agree with what lafferty did against aberdeen?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Wouldnt you do it yourself?

• yes
    • no

The only thing that I dislike about the whole situation is the fact he got three match ban and Loovens only got one match ban, I mean I don't agree with what Lafferty did, but what Loovens done surely had to be worse he could of ended Maurice Edu's career.

So you'd be better off trying to break someone's leg (tu), so well done to the SF fucking A

Thought it was only a 2 match ban?

Yeah sorry it was

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted no, I'd be embarresed if I done that on a night out and my pals got a recording of it. So I defo wouldn't be doing that on a football pitch in front of thousands and if not millions watching on t.v.

People go on about how soft football is these days and it's incidents like this you can argue about with them. :lol:

hi! im new 2 this site and its safe 2 say im a die hard rangers fan! :gerbad:

and id like 2 start by answerin 2 this, and i would say no. my main reason is because its incidents like these that give us a bad image and giv the tims a reason 2 accuse us of playin ''anti football tactics'' <cr>

I voted no, I'd be embarresed if I done that on a night out and my pals got a recording of it. So I defo wouldn't be doing that on a football pitch in front of thousands and if not millions watching on t.v.

People go on about how soft football is these days and it's incidents like this you can argue about with them. :lol:

hi! im new 2 this site and its safe 2 say im a die hard rangers fan! :gerbad:

and id like 2 start by answerin 2 this, and i would say no. my main reason is because its incidents like these that give us a bad image and giv the tims a reason 2 accuse us of playin ''anti football tactics'' <cr>

Welcome mate, hope you enjoy the site and if you need help with anything just ask.

I agree with what you saying as in it does give the mhedia more ammunistion against us.

:gerbad:

It was pretty laughable. Worst dive to the ground of all time. I would never do it though and i doubt we will see a Rangers player cheat like that again in the next few seasons.

It actually reminded me of Ronaldo falling over in the incident with Rooney in the famous Portugal v Engerland match.

It was pretty laughable. Worst dive to the ground of all time. I would never do it though and i doubt we will see a Rangers player cheat like that again in the next few seasons.

It actually reminded me of Ronaldo falling over in the incident with Rooney in the famous Portugal v Engerland match.

Ha ha...aye that was indeed a classic. Maybe there is a "released for Christmas" type dvd out of all of this... Ricky Hattons worst football dives. That kind of mince you see advertised every December

No way i would do it, leave that stuff to the 'continental' & septic players. football's reputation suffers to much from 'simulation', i never want rangers name associated with it.

I would never do it, nor should any Rangers player, however the hypocritical nature of ex-players like Walker and Miller sticks in my throat, Walker with his 'if you feel contact you go down, you force the referee to make a decision' when talking about winning a penalty, what the fuck is the difference because you can still have the opponent sent off plus win a penalty. Fucking shocking two faced bastards.

no on both counts mind i did play in goal so the chances of that happening were remote.and as a ref at local levels it annoys the shit out of me when yer sure something happened and all you have to go on is if there is a mark on the opponent.

this is a piss take - right?

I thought this aswell, the OP sounds like a tim and just wanting to rile us up.

mmm, indeed :sherlock:

The topic of this thread is quite simply ridiculous really...

Lafferty knows what he did was wrong, he shamed the club... And doing things like that is not the Rangers way of doing things.

Why is this question being asked ? The player has been punished unfairly compared to an act of premeditated violence by a bheggar on a Rangers player. The question should have been 'did you agree with loovens punishment.' This is a Rangers forum fcuk judging Lafferty like f****n kangaroo court ! :sherlock: