This old hackess never lets you down, does she !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the Muriel Gray article really pissed me off, hence why I didnt buy the Sunday Herald yesterday. She bangs on about the intolerance of OO members when all too often in her column we see her being intolerant of others who do not hold the same views/values as her.

Nobody would dare suggest that after 300 years of commemorating something that, let's be honest, happened in another country, it just might be time to move on.

I'm pretty sure The Battle of The Boyne happened in the UK......

The United Kingdoms is not a country. The Battle of the Boyne happened in Ireland another country.

Of course it is you ignorant twat. It has been for 302 years now, check your history books. Do you have the worlds only Scottish passport?

You are the ignorant twat the terminology is United Kingdoms plural. The island is Britain made up of three separate nations England, Scotland,Wales and Northern Ireland. The union of the crowns in 1603 or the Union of parliaments in 1770 at no stage did away with the separate countries that is why today FIFA still recognise all four of the nations as separate entities. Have you yet seen a British team in the World Cup. Bloody banana benders you need to stay out of the sun.

1. No it's not. It's United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Also it was 1707 not 1770 doh

2. The United Kingdom is a unitary state with 4 seperate countries. Because it is the one state though what happens in Northern Ireland, England or Wales is not foreign to Scotland.

3. Who gives a shit what FIFA rule? They qualify Faroe Islands as a country even though it's only a semi-autonomous province of Denmark.

I like this bit.

"The Orange Walk costs £1million for one day when Strathclyde Police are facing a major deficit."

Now, if memory serves, does Anna not live in a foreign country?(ROI), what has Strathclyde Police costs got to do with her?

The United Kingdom is a multi-nation state like it or not.

It's a unitary state where Her Majesty's Government the Parliament of the United Kingdom remains supreme. For the individual countries within the United Kingdom to have equal sovereign power it would have to be a federal state.

It's 'The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland' timmy.

Now will you jog on?

Manticore its obvious you have a real phsycholgical problem with anyone who disagrees with you. Because your stock answer is you must be a timmy.

Just to keep you informed I am not a catholic, I am presbyterian and I despise the IRA terrorists who murdered anyone who did not agree with them branding them proddy's etc does this have a familiar ring to it. You seriously need help the war is over for the most part and its only bitter and twisted idiots on both sides who keep fanning the embers.

It's 'The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland' timmy.

Now will you jog on?

Manticore its obvious you have a real phsycholgical problem with anyone who disagrees with you. Because your stock answer is you must be a timmy.

Just to keep you informed I am not a catholic, I am presbyterian and I despise the IRA terrorists who murdered anyone who did not agree with them branding them proddy's etc does this have a familiar ring to it. You seriously need help the war is over for the most part and its only bitter and twisted idiots on both sides who keep fanning the embers.

And you continue to post pure shite.

Your comment about 'disagreeing' is irrelevant. You are wrong. there is nothing to 'disagree' about.

You do not even know what the nation we live in is called and regard 'Ireland' as a country.

So do me a favour, either educate yourself or jog on.

Manticore its obvious you have a real phsycholgical problem

We've been saying this for years.

The old codger still won't take a hint :BELM:

Oh come on, I'm taking the medication and it works.

The drugs do work, don't listen to the voices.

It's a unitary state where Her Majesty's Government the Parliament of the United Kingdom remains supreme. For the individual countries within the United Kingdom to have equal sovereign power it would have to be a federal state.

Scotland does again have its own parliament as does NI albeit still controlled by the joint parliament at Westminster.

There is only one sovereign who is descended from the Stewart royal family of Scotland even her mother was Scottish. Scotland is still recognised as a sovereign state.

I like this bit.

"The Orange Walk costs £1million for one day when Strathclyde Police are facing a major deficit."

Now, if memory serves, does Anna not live in a foreign country?(ROI), what has Strathclyde Police costs got to do with her?

Does she ?

That's rich :lol:

I like this bit.

Does she ?

That's rich :lol:

I'm not sure if she does.

I work with her niece and she's never mentioned that.

Possibly because of the barrage of abuse I've been handing out daily since I found out :)

Scotland does again have its own parliament as does NI albeit still controlled by the joint parliament at Westminster.

There is only one sovereign who is descended from the Stewart royal family of Scotland even her mother was Scottish. Scotland is still recognised as a sovereign state.

By the Queen Mother being Scottish do you mean she was born in Scotland?

Nobody would dare suggest that after 300 years of commemorating something that, let's be honest, happened in another country, it just might be time to move on.

I'm pretty sure The Battle of The Boyne happened in the UK......

The United Kingdoms is not a country. The Battle of the Boyne happened in Ireland another country.

Of course it is you ignorant twat. It has been for 302 years now, check your history books. Do you have the worlds only Scottish passport?

You are the ignorant twat the terminology is United Kingdoms plural. The island is Britain made up of three separate nations England, Scotland,Wales and Northern Ireland. The union of the crowns in 1603 or the Union of parliaments in 1770 at no stage did away with the separate countries that is why today FIFA still recognise all four of the nations as separate entities. Have you yet seen a British team in the World Cup. Bloody banana benders you need to stay out of the sun.

3 separate nations ???? England, Scotland,Wales and Northern Ireland. ???? :mutley::mutley::mutley::mutley::sherlock: