Seville Away

FlippinEck

no doubt el polis will give us a fucking hard time after what happened in Bucharest so its going to be hard for the bears to stay calm. i propose someone videoing everything just in case we have to prove something. shouldnt come to that though i hope it doesnt

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am flying from glasgow to london on sunday the 5th december then straight to seville from there,leaving on the thursday morning,canny wait :cheers: ,hoping a get a ticket over there,quite confident a will though

I'm not going and to be honest i'm pretty glad.

I am also glad you're not going mate.

I'll sleep better knowing you are safe :wub:

Bastard!

You obviously don't care about me :angry:

:lol:

I've heard you can take care of yourself Manti :sherlock:

19 pages deep into the Bears Den, took me 15 mins to find this thread!!

So what is everyone's plans now?

I was originally going to do the overnighter but now I plan to just do the TC daytrip.

Going for a week away with the lads on the Costa del sol then coach up to seville :cheers:

I'm already booked up, Tuesday to Thursday, but I wish I was doing the day trip.

I really can't be fucked staying over for two nights again, although a pint of Amstel is €2 and a lot of the bars do all you can drink for €10 :beer1: :beer1:

I'm already booked up, Tuesday to Thursday, but I wish I was doing the day trip.

I really can't be fucked staying over for two nights again, although a pint of Amstel is €2 and a lot of the bars do all you can drink for €10 :beer1: :beer1:

not 1 for drinking to excess but can you pm me list of these bars for research purposes to what makes gers fans take tops off in cold weather :D

east midlands airport to malaga on the tuesday evening overnight in malaga,train up to seville wednesday morning,booked an apartment in seville for one night,train back thursday afternoon,flight back to east midlands at 8pm thursday night.

now for the cost.....

return flight with ryanair e.m.a. to malaga TWENTY QUID INC TAXES

ONE NIGHT IN 3 STAR HOTEL IN MALAGA 40 EUROS

RETURN TICKET ON TRAIN 36 EUROS

APARTMENT IN SEVILLE FOR 1 NIGHT 45 EUROS

total cost approx £125 + spendo for food and drink.

match ticket through travel club, got a Full history so almost guaranteed a ticket,the only doubt being the outcome of the uefa enquiry and whether we take tickets following bucharest fiasco,but i will still be going for a wee break in the sun!!! :rolleyes: