Rangers CL Terrestrial black out

grahamteuchter

Have to say I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

ITV are refusing to show any Gers games in the CL because they don't think enough people throughout the UK want to watch Rangers

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean some games may be unavaliable to those on Virgin Media?

I have Sky Sports but can't use the red button on Sky Sports.. Will Rangers games always be the prime game on one of the channels?

Pass Alan.

I have Sky Sports but can't use the red button on Sky Sports.. Will Rangers games always be the prime game on one of the channels?

I'm guessing it will depend on who else is playing that night. I believe that one of the games against Barcelona 2 seasons ago was shown on Sky 1 (not Sports 1).

Guest The Brown Brogue
Have to say I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

ITV are refusing to show any Gers games in the CL because they don't think enough people throughout the UK want to watch Rangers

Ok cheers, hadn't heard about that.

Not too fussed, not too many people throughout the UK want to watch ITV and their shitty programming either and I'm one of them.

I'm guessing it will depend on who else is playing that night. I believe that one of the games against Barcelona 2 seasons ago was shown on Sky 1 (not Sports 1).

That could have been to wind up us on Virgin though (At the time we didn't have Sky1)

An absoulate joke.

Alex Salmond is too busy trying to get the tartan trannies on the TV for free. He should get his finger oot his fat arse and sort this.

Na wait an MSP actualy doing something... who ma kidding.

(tu) Scottish Parliament in it's entirety is a joke

Had not heard about that it is a fucking disgrace we finaly get in and we get no coverage on stv while all the tims uefa matches are probably on normal telly

think this is to do with stv bumping itv lots of dough

itv have canceled lots of programes coming to scotland and we are getting cheap scottish made pish instead

Pass Alan.

As helpful as always ;):P

:lol:

I'm in the same boat as you mind you haha.

An absoulate joke.

Alex Salmond is too busy trying to get the tartan trannies on the TV for free. He should get his finger oot his fat arse and sort this.

I liked you aswell :P

Pretty disappointing. For me, all it will do is speed up me getting my arse in gear to get Sky Sports. I've been meaning to get it this season for the donestic games anyway, just haven't got round to it yet. It's a kick in the teeth for a lot of people though.

I get sky in on Tuesday, but i'm going to the Champs League so this doesn't bother me,but the people who aren't it is Pish.

An absoulate joke.

seconded

the reason given is not the real one i think it is to do with stv not paying itv and itv canceling lots of programs

bit of a coincidence that this is the first year since i t started with no terrestrial coverage and stv cant show lots of itv programmes

Pass Alan.

As helpful as always ;):P

:lol:

I'm in the same boat as you mind you haha.

Haha, I appreciate the attempt to respond though ;)

The only mates I have with Sky are their mob and I'm not confident enough to watch wae them. :P

An absoulate joke.

I liked you aswell :P

I've let ye down :(

Salmond was the last straw i'm afraid :P