Got a guy thrown out for saying/singing this....

Boab

It does for the overwhelming majority of them, as they are Muslims.

Ok if you know that for definite

Well there are 3 million Hindus in Pakistan, out of about a 170 million population, so I'm not saying there aren't any. It's certainly not a Pakistani name though. You do know of the issues between Pakistan/India/Muslim/Hindu? Make the Irish troubles look like a tea party.

Yea i have a mate who is Pakistani and what he thinks of Hindus isn't fit for a forum like RM :lol:

But could still happen thats all my point was even if the chances are slim

Oh come on, you didn't know why Sanjay would be a strange name for a Pakistani. I don't think you've ever been to Bombay. ;)

Strange but possible, :lol: ,at no point did i claim i had been to Bombay but you wont accept the possibility a Pakistani may choose to call his

son Sanjay,you are labelling every Pakistani there.Its not as if im going to say oh ok then i accept it would never happen

because there is every chance it could.

Sanjay is a very strange choice to label a Pakistani. That is why, for example, the Eastenders people would never do such a thing.

You have the scripts to the future Eastenders episodes as well now?

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard it all now. :(

We are a shadow of the club we once were.

Some of the responses I have saw with people agreeing with the OP are terrible. Bad times indeed.

skip past those ones, i do.

Keep all that shite to the supporters buses and pubs, not in the ground, it's cringeworthy. Still wouldn't have got the stewards involved though. Telling him to calm down a bit would have been better. For all we know, he could have been a regular season ticket holder who had just too much to drink and now he is facing a lifetime ban for one offence.

and if this was this case we have all been there and this fella will probably still be paying the price. The more i think about it the more it shocks me.

the more and more i think about this, the more i question would i have done wat boab done. i am a catholic but sum1 singing catholics go to hell does not actually bother as its just petty. the guy was probobly wrecked. earlier i said i would have done what boab done but for all we know this guy could have been banned from ibrox, im not gonna jump on the band wagon and call boab and grass or anything but having thought about it i dont think i would have told a steward. but i really dont think songs or chants like this have any place at ibrox.

Catholics go to Hell;

Protestants go to Heaven;

And just as fucking well

At Ibrox

What has this got to do with supporting Rangers? He is insulting the many Catholics that have worn the Rangers jersey with pride over the last decade or so.

That reminded me about something.

I got called, "a ta.ig lover" by someon 'cos i complimented mendes and novo, and he then said there should be no catholics playing for rangers, and everyone that liked them are t*** lovers.

Anyone else agree with this person <cr>

Aye, the great unwashed do, to a man.

I don't think it should really matter whether it is one guy or not. The point is, we are trying to rid our stands of sectarian singing. Everyone on here acknowledges this...Yet when someone does something about it, they get attacked.

People need to leave their egos at the door on here...Instead of coming on acting the big yin with their "I would of sorted him oot!" pish. Ya need to sort yerself out first.

Picture this...You come home from work one day to find your door has been forced open. You walk inside to find your house trashed and many expensive and sentimental things stolen. Best not grass though! Oh no, that's not the "British" way! Just find out who it was and "Sort thum oot!".

As much as I am all for our traditions at Rangers such as our Britishness, praising our monarch and to an extent, the Protestantism that is associated with our club, I do not understand Bluedignity's statement of "he should have done it the British way". You cannot possibly do everything, in every single aspect of life the "British" way. I'm British, but I still wipe my arse the same way as a Frenchman!

I don't think it should really matter whether it is one guy or not. The point is, we are trying to rid our stands of sectarian singing. Everyone on here acknowledges this...Yet when someone does something about it, they get attacked.

People need to leave their egos at the door on here...Instead of coming on acting the big yin with their "I would of sorted him oot!" pish. Ya need to sort yerself out first.

Picture this...You come home from work one day to find your door has been forced open. You walk inside to find your house trashed and many expensive and sentimental things stolen. Best not grass though! Oh no, that's not the "British" way! Just find out who it was and "Sort thum oot!".

As much as I am all for our traditions at Rangers such as our Britishness, praising our monarch and to an extent, the Protestantism that is associated with our club, I do not understand Bluedignity's statement of "he should have done it the British way". You cannot possibly do everything, in every single aspect of life the "British" way. I'm British, but I still wipe my arse the same way as a Frenchman!

you use a bidet :ohmy:

posh bastard :pipe:

its like when someone shits in the toilet and leaves streaks all down the side of the pan,you dont grass on whoever done it,you tell the mankey bastard to clean the pan after him.

add that to your comparison list bb08 :pipe:

When I was in halls someone kept leaving streaks, every day without fail. Turned out it was Christian chick who we never really got on with. I was scared she might send Jesus on me so I kept it to myself.

On topic, while I don't particularly like hearing songs like this, I don't think I'd get involved. I'd ignore it and listen to the other 50,000+ fans around me. :rangers:

In my mind it's childish grassin someone up for singing .

Fur fuck sake what are we turning into her.

Fair do's Catholics go to hell is a stupit thing to say but he was probably mangled and should be either ignored or spoken too but not grassed up like some schoolboy in primary school.

Saying that grasses at my school got a doin.

Your a fuckin prick. imagine grassing a fellow fan ya dirty grassing bastard. your time will come an see if you done that to me id fuckin kill u. away an go tae parkheed you dont deserve to be in the trenches with your OWN support. An see about yer boy listening to that away u go an grow up cos yer boy wil turn out a wee gay paranoid little saft prick who will end up gettin bullied at school. knobbingness = gay weans.