Who will you be supporting at the world cup?

alstone

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the frustrating thing is america are ten times the team scotland are but none of their supporters give a fuck!!!!

Change that to country! haha

it will catch on big time in america - within our life time america will become the greatest footballing nation and the rest of the world will hate them more

the frustrating thing is america are ten times the team scotland are but none of their supporters give a fuck!!!!

it will catch on big time in america - within our life time america will become the greatest footballing nation and the rest of the world will hate them more

Can't see it.

Too few points.

Will not be England for me anyways. The media put me off big time with them, even when they weren't there for 2008 that is all they talked about was England. Really done my tits in!

Won't support a team as such, just pick one for every game :lol::pipe:

Will not be England for me anyways. The media put me off big time with them, even when they weren't there for 2008 that is all they talked about was England. Really done my tits in!

I would love to spunk on that wee burds face in your avatar. :)

Your not wrong mate,theres a reason you hear the catchphrase"soccermom" on american tv.Its very popular and the difference is the kids are out there playing in organised leagues.Theres a fitba pitch right over the back from me In Pa.A lot of schools include it,it'll happen sooner than later.

anyone who plays england ;)

Pretty much.

One does wonder why you are such a fan of the Union Flag though if you don't want England to do well?

what gain does it do to the Union if England win the world cup?

fuck all

I would love to spunk on that wee burds face in your avatar. :)

now now Gary don't get to excited :)