***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

Muff

PS. i don't care how young he is (if he's good enough he's old enough), John Fleck was a massive let down once more. He should have been hooked before it even got to half time.

One thing i'll say about Fleck today atleast he looked for the ball, and was one player that had a shot a goal.

exactly what I said to Juno on msn

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the big problem there werent even any remote chances created or shots on goal its bitterly disappointing ive looked forward to this game to see us scoring a few goals aswell. aberdeen sevilla and celtic at home next up... who knows what might happen.

although i should probably be even more concerned with QOS away ffs

Makes me wonder what kind of training are they doing or is it just a fucking laugh in there is something drastically wrong here no team should be playing like that two weeks in

the trot its worrying.

Watching KB is enough to drive anyone radio rental. Unless the ball is FedEx'ed to his feet in the box, Boyd offers f*** all to the squad for the majority of his shift. Adept at picking up fouls backing into defenders, though.

We should be putting the ball to all of our strikers feet, and in the box.

The ball was hardly in the box at all today, we had what, ONE shot from Naisey? Outside the box.

Granted, the rest of the team was wretched today, but when your play shows you up to be worse than the others on a day like this, that speaks volumes. We have strikers with pace who can't score, and a striker with no pace and no movement who can, but only when his teammates put in the work for him. I'll give you KB has scored vital goals for us, and kudos to him for them, but he is a dire footballer.

whats the solution though? i think they need a right kick up the arse and hope they get fucking beasted in training the bunch of prima donnas

That's the trouble - they only seem to be ready to play when they're given a barracking. Inexcusable.

whats the solution though? i think they need a right kick up the arse and hope they get fucking beasted in training the bunch of prima donnas

That's the trouble - they only seem to be ready to play when they're given a barracking. Inexcusable.

I would fine every one of them a weeks wages, including all involved with managing the team today. I try not to be negative but today was just abysmal. :(

What a poor team selection.

Wasn't a poor team selection, afterall all the main players did come on (well apart from Bougherra for obvious reasons).

Just nobody looked interested to take the game by the scruff of the neck, as GCL said you could name faults with every player today.

now am not just blaming Boyd but with Boyd leading a front 4-3-3 we always going to struggle as he does nothing add that to mendes not turning up and then getting sent off didnt help.

We all know what i think about Boyd, he was actually lucky the ref did see his elbow in the first half or he might have off before Mendes.

Going with personnel and tactics i don't think Walter could have done anything different today, his hands were tied and had to rest Miller and Thomson. Just too many players did turn up. Which is a major concern.

He could have player a front 3 of naisy, fleck and novo and play thomson in the middle and we could have played true football but hey its all for debate

Bkay he could have played anybody today we were just flat :anguish:

i wondered why rothen didnt take the freekick either i thought thats why they brought him on at that time but it would have been his first touch which is a big ask.

is it just me or should davis or thommo maybe have passed to rothen he seemed in a good position? :S

I really feel for our strikers, they were rotten today, but look at the support they got at times? You sometimes wonder if you should feel sorry fro them though because none of them looked like they would create something out of nothing

When your midfield disappears (literally) and you have players like weir and mcculloch punting the ball up to god knows where, what the fuck do we do? :anguish:

Our players are too quick to try and get rid of the ball, its as if they are too scared to run with it... infact I think they are incapable of doing so (apart from Rothen and Davis on his game)... a lot of our players lack the skill or stamina to get past a number of players or run with the ball and charge at teams, and then if they do get past a player, they are either knackered, lose the ball, or punt it to god knows where. Rothen might not use speed to get past players but he will still keep the ball.

Boyd was upfront on his own, barely got given the ball and when he did drop deep who the fuck was in the box? Naismith was poor, so much has been hyped up about him lately I hope today was just an off day, he looked off the pace completely, only nacho gets the passmarks out of our 3 forward players today from me and even then he wasnt spectacular.

Fleck was completely invisible, playing in arguably the most central role has had for the club, he clearly has the footballing brain but do the rest of the team?

Mcculloch and Weir were a nightmare at times, failing to deal with routine balls and their distribution was shocking :anguish: :anguish:

We should just be so lucky that the rest of the teams in the SPL are so shite to not be able to take points off us when we go down to 10 men... and have the refs against us