The fans last night

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Only ever left early twice. First time was when my dad collapsed after Vanoli scored that screamer against Dundee, and the other time when we had to get the bus when we played Clyde in the cup and it went to extra time, with Nieto scoring a couple I think. Been to most games in the last 6 or 7 seasons as well.

Were we justified in our reaction at the game.

Haven flown up to glasgow for the game and having to get up at 04.00 with a hangover to get an early flight back home I seriously felt like booing but was too annoyed to , if the truth to be told. They certainly deserved booed off but I thought booing them during the game for what seemed like any backwards pass was a bit over the top.

I did leave before the end, about 5 mins truth be told, and the last time I did that was when we were 3-0 down panathinaikos under big Eck.

Travelling a long way to watch shit like that really grates.

I think the fans were spot on for booing. If anything those imposters in blue that were supposed to be Rangers players got off lightly last night.

Not one player has apologised for the performance last nigth and that is somethign that shoudl have come from both the captain and the manager immediately after the game.

The club will have brought in over £1 million in gate receipts form the game last night - a lot of hard earned cash by fans who work hard for their money. I wish the same could be said for the rodents who wore our colours last night.

I thik the whole squad, including the manger should be fined a weeks wage for that performance.

If the club needs to save money then they shoudl start by not paying for shite like last night.

I booed and gave the team pelters which i hope they heard because i am fucking sick of these wankers,every fucking game they come out and say we must improve our season will kickstart with our next game,they are nothing but a bunch of lazy useless arseholes

I stayed until the bitter end. I vented my spleen for most of the second half and used every swear word under the sun (more than once) but, as soon as the final whistle went, I just got up out of my seat and left, nothing more.

I've been to well over 150 games at Ibrox and I've seen a few poor Rangers performances in recent years but, ladies and gentlemen, we have a new winner. An absolute disgrace of a performance and, for all the people who booed Rangers off at the end of the game, you were absolutely spot on in doing it.

Were we justified in our reaction at the game.

Haven flown up to glasgow for the game and having to get up at 04.00 with a hangover to get an early flight back home I seriously felt like booing but was too annoyed to , if the truth to be told. They certainly deserved booed off but I thought booing them during the game for what seemed like any backwards pass was a bit over the top.

I did leave before the end, about 5 mins truth be told, and the last time I did that was when we were 3-0 down panathinaikos under big Eck.

Travelling a long way to watch shit like that really grates.

Haven't read the whole thread mate, but to me, you deserve a medal if you did all that and didn't boo! I think that would be wholly justified on your part!

The booing at the end was much worse than when we lost to ICT at Ibrox last season, despite there being less people there. I hope they got the picture when every pass back to McGregor was met with a chorus of booing and abuse.

It's rare I'll say this, but any abuse directed at the players and management team was completely justified.