The fans last night

The next time i see a millionaire footballer kick the ball 50 yards into the stand from 20 yards oot i`m gonny go aff ma heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.Pure & utter spineless display by overpaid mediocre players , our best players are the guys who can run really fast but with next to no skill or ability.Fucking shite.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Were we justified in our reaction at the game.

Haven flown up to glasgow for the game and having to get up at 04.00 with a hangover to get an early flight back home I seriously felt like booing but was too annoyed to , if the truth to be told. They certainly deserved booed off but I thought booing them during the game for what seemed like any backwards pass was a bit over the top.

I did leave before the end, about 5 mins truth be told, and the last time I did that was when we were 3-0 down panathinaikos under big Eck.

Travelling a long way to watch shit like that really grates.

Yes, they were justified. How else does management get the point?

I left as soon as Allan McGregor picked the 3rd goal out of the back of the net, 59 minutes to be exact.

An absolute disgrace, from a bunch of shitebags.

I have not heard that sort of abuse directed at the management and players in a long, long time.

there were a small group of people near me in the broomloan front who were doing the bouncy in the last minute.... i actually wanted to throttle every single one of them.

I also would have struggled not to go for the unirea fans if i was sitting in the club deck

Stayed til the end last night in the middle of rows of empty seats, and watched Unirea celebrate on the park like they had won the Champions league. Strangely enough i found myself applauding Urirea on there performance along with the rest who stayed behind as i left the stadium.

Last time i was embarrassed with our performance like that, was us against St. Johnstone under PLG. Only difference when heading out the stadium it was like everybody just accepted it and headed home. Unlike the scenes outside the front door demanding PLG out.

there were a small group of people near me in the broomloan front who were doing the bouncy in the last minute.... i actually wanted to throttle every single one of them.

I also would have struggled not to go for the unirea fans if i was sitting in the club deck

Those idiots up the back, near where our section was?

Seen them and i too was tempted to say something, but it wouldn't have helped matters. Our section were getting alot of stick by those leaving last night for continuing to sing.

Stayed till the end and didn't boo the players. I can really understand why people left early and booed, not for me though. The players were an embarrassment.

The worst performance I've seen from a Rangers team :(

exactly the same

just like to thank the manager and team for moving vitoria zizkov away down to second spot in my worst ever european games thanks guys you never fail to amaze me

My mate who used to run my RSC was always the last one back on the bus as he used to wait to clap the players off no matter the result but last night even he text me at 75min to go as hed had enough.

I wasnt even angry last night i was just utterly ashamed and dissapointed. dont think we said a word to each other on the way up the road.

it's very rare i leave early but was just so sickened last night that me and the boys i go with decided an extra pint was better than watching the last 5 mins.......

The players had long since given up.....

Didn't really matter I suppose, its not like you missed anything. :anguish:

I stayed until the end and never booed. I was slouched in my seat, shocked by the result and hugely disappointed by the players' performance.

I was wanting to leave at 88 minutes but my mate doesn't like leaving early so I stayed. I think I was about 6 seats to the right of Kev.