***The Official Dundee United 0 v 1 Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happens if the game needs to get called off because of the weather do u we still get the 3 points

if it gets called off at HT we get 6 points for doing the job in half the time.

Bollocks,give the guy a chance FFS

He's had chances.

He's been injured,suspended bla bla.

I remember everyone was gutted when he was injured but all of a sudden he's all the "cunts" of the day now.

He looks a bit lacking in confidence and his own fans being like this with him wont help

We started brightly then we kind of got put on the back foot, then we came in to our game again, beautifuly taken goal and a nice ball by papac. i think we need to try and shoot along the ground more and take advantage of the conditions.

Thats a really bad attempt to dive, how stupid, fell over a second with noone near him.

It was a shoulder tackle and Lafferty stumbled lets not go OTT over it.

are you fishing? <cr>

It's terrible conditions today, anybody that has played the game knows in these types of conditions and if you are running full speed and get the slightest of nudges you are lightly to lose balance.

Yes it looks bad but as the Ref and many on the pitch realized, the ref used common sense and just played on without booking him and not giving a pen.

All this OTT reactions isn't needed but as usual many have already got the daggers out for Lafferty.

If he stumbled why did he turn around looking angry shouting at the ref?

He was shouting at whoever played the ball through to play it a bit harder in behind .. it was as clear as day what he meant mcboyd gees oh !

doh

what happens if the game needs to get called off because of the weather do u we still get the 3 points

If the game is abondoned then it will be replayed.

Thats a really bad attempt to dive, how stupid, fell over a second with noone near him.

are you fishing? <cr>

It's terrible conditions today, anybody that has played the game knows in these types of conditions and if you are running full speed and get the slightest of nudges you are lightly to lose balance.

Yes it looks bad but as the Ref and many on the pitch realized, the ref used common sense and just played on without booking him and not giving a pen.

All this OTT reactions isn't needed but as usual many have already got the daggers out for Lafferty.

I've no got any dagger out for Lafferty, just that there was no way it was a stumble :lol:

I didn't say you personally had a dagger out, i said some people.

It wasn't a dive, players all over the pitch are struggling today to keep on there feet!

I remember everyone was gutted when he was injured but all of a sudden he's all the "cunts" of the day now.

Everyone expected him to be the saviour of the team "Lafferty will come back and sort this out". I said at the time people will expect to much of him, and they have, and now he's getting it.

are you fishing? <cr>

If he stumbled why did he turn around looking angry shouting at the ref?

:lol: Was never a dive, there was minimal contact, but contact nevertheless and Lafferty tried his luck, like any and every player does week in week out.

no it doesn't we get 6 points.

no it doesn't we get 6 points.

:craphead:

Everyone expected him to be the saviour of the team "Lafferty will come back and sort this out". I said at the time people will expect to much of him, and they have, and now he's getting it.

So you don't think folks are being a bit harsh on him?