***The Official Dundee United 0 v 1 Rangers Thread***

Muff

If Thomson is off the pace then why not Davis in the middle then mate?

I think he's better coming from the right hand side and I think we need him to get back and help Whittaker, who gets destroyed by Conway near enough every time we play them

Sure thing. Mind you, Whittaker getting pulled about isn't hard.

He can't defend worth a f*ck :anguish:

As soon as a new owner comes in I'd like to see a right back signed with Whittaker reverting to useful utility player.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Thomson is off the pace then why not Davis in the middle then mate?

I think he's better coming from the right hand side and I think we need him to get back and help Whittaker, who gets destroyed by Conway near enough every time we play them

Sure thing. Mind you, Whittaker getting pulled about isn't hard.

He can't defend worth a f*ck :anguish:

As soon as a new owner comes in I'd like to see a right back signed with Whittaker reverting to useful utility player.

Aye, that'd be fine by me.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker::weir::wilson::papac:

:davis::mcmillian::thomson::fleck:

:miller::boyd:

All three of the younger players who played the other day have played themselves into contention in my book.

I also think that McMillian gives the midfield a bit of balance and bite, especially with Thomson off the pace.

I like that team, but I'd rather have Naismith in place of Miller. I think the chance of all three of the youngsters from midweek starting again is very slim, sadly.

------------------------------------------------ McGregor ------------------------------------------------

Whittaker ---------------------------- Wilson ---------- Weir ----------------------------------- Papac

------------------------------------------------ Thomson ------------------------------------------------

Naismith --------------------------------------- Davis ------------------------------------------- Fleck

------------------------------------------ Novo ---------- Boyd -----------------------------------------

Champions 2 - 1 Dundee United

Novo

Fleck

MONNA RANGERS

------------------------------------------------ McGregor ------------------------------------------------

Whittaker ---------------------------- Wilson ---------- Weir ----------------------------------- Papac

------------------------------------------------ Thomson ------------------------------------------------

Naismith --------------------------------------- Davis ------------------------------------------- Fleck

------------------------------------------ Novo ---------- Boyd -----------------------------------------

Champions 2 - 1 Dundee United

Novo

Fleck

MONNA RANGERS

This is what I think we will see!

Although he may play MacMillan instead of Boyd and make it 4-5-1. I'm not sure he likes 2 up front away from home!

:mcgregor:

:whittaker::papac::weir::ssmith:

:Naismith::davis::thomson::lafferty:

:miller::boyd: