Graeme Souness

Why is Souness linked with everything that ever happens at Rangers?

Because he was the man that put our great club back to the top where we belong.

And shall never be forgotten ! Same as as the wee old guy on the accordion on the Copland Road on matchdays !! Eh Minst?! (tu)

And shall never be forgotten ! Same as as the wee old guy on the accordion on the Copland Road on matchdays !! Eh Minst?! (tu)

Hi Mac can still picture that we guy, he was always there every week, those were the days my friend. (tu)

Hi Mac can still picture that we guy, he was always there every week, those were the days my friend. (tu)

The people we are Minst, the people we are! (tu):uk:

Yeah Souey wants to come back to Ibrox and have more heart problems. Give it a break, Souey left and can never return in any capacity with the club except as a fan. Players and managers who leave Rangers go for a reason and that is their time is up!!!!!! Soey come back and invest youre millions or come back as a billy boy but thats it............................Follow.....................Follow.................

.Colin

Bingo!

And another thing, he stands NO shite. Were we demonised in the press when he was here? Would he accept the "performances" of some of our "stars"? Not a chance!

I would welcome the man back to Ibrox, in WHATEVER capacity, and if he had HALF the impact he had first time around, we would be flying. I dont think he would return as manager though, I think he has said himself a long time back he is done with management.

:uk:

Bingo!

And another thing, he stands NO shite. Were we demonised in the press when he was here? Would he accept the "performances" of some of our "stars"? Not a chance!

I would welcome the man back to Ibrox, in WHATEVER capacity, and if he had HALF the impact he had first time around, we would be flying. I dont think he would return as manager though, I think he has said himself a long time back he is done with management.

:praise:

Yes please (tu)

The rockets he would put up certain players arses would make bonfire night look like a 5 year olds sparkler party! :uk: