Darrell king just said

SASAPAPAC5

True story guys.

Must be if Darrell said it then.

doh

I hope you detected the sarcasm in my post............

Of course I did Dado but not everyone might, there are a lot of interferers oops sorry interlopers on here now who don't even have half a brain, that'll be me offending some now I suppose.

:rolleyes:

True story guys.

doh

Of course I did Dado but not everyone might, there are a lot of interferers oops sorry interlopers on here now who don't even have half a brain, that'll be me offending some now I suppose.

I'm offended :pierre:

True story guys.

doh

:mutley:

I'm offended :pierre:

True story guys.

doh

I have 2/3 of a brain so I'm not offended at all

Darrell is ruining his street cred big time with his latest statements ? Was he at a dinner overhearing an picking up bits and bobs ?

Most he won't know will be a guess but quite frankly Darrell will usually back your writing but this time I think you are clutching at straws, even if you are right - you are gusseing just now.

Rangers need to be taken over before January, by the way things are out of our hands - although the petition will hit the powers be, and they will treat this as a case with a mystery !

The match at the weekend will be an interesting game or the results ? My friend is in the main stand and she is a sports Psychalogist and you better get out and start playing for the big match as you need to train harder...lol - OK Walter I am leaving now !

I must say sorry as I am trying to suss how to get the photos up I think we got two up and and the other Chelsea/Gers are available to look at via a click or ask mamaa if she will show you also o are and look good so we are close to getting it sussed.

great_chelsearangers.bmp

post-50526-1257014650.jpg

great_chelsearangers.bmp

post-50526-1257014750.jpg

Darrell is ruining his street cred big time with his latest statements ? Was he at a dinner overhearing an picking up bits and bobs ?

Most he won't know will be a guess but quite frankly Darrell will usually back your writing but this time I think you are clutching at straws, even if you are right - you are gusseing just now.

Rangers need to be taken over before January, by the way things are out of our hands - although the petition will hit the powers be, and they will treat this as a case with a mystery !

The match at the weekend will be an interesting game or the results ? My friend is in the main stand and she is a sports Psychalogist and you better get out and start playing for the big match as you need to train harder...lol - OK Walter I am leaving now !

I must say sorry as I am trying to suss how to get the photos up I think we got two up and and the other Chelsea/Gers are available to look at via a click or ask mamaa if she will show you also o are and look good so we are close to getting it sussed.

Acquired the first pic mate,class :praise: