If all stays the same

WaltersGotStyle

Right we all know our financial situation is pretty dire but there has been no indication from the other side that they are willing to spend anything either.

We currently are unbeaten in the league and are two points behind with a game in hand... even though we have yet to get out of second gear.

The question is however if both squads stay the same in January are we good enough to win this league?

My bets would be yes... I think our players are lacking confidence however... all could be fixed with a good run of results.

I think if we start to play the way we did the backend of last season then we'd bury this Celtic team within a few weeks

They will strengthen in January but Mowbray has already brought utter dross in, so i'm not entirely worried on that front

Right we all know our financial situation is pretty dire but there has been no indication from the other side that they are willing to spend anything either.

We currently are unbeaten in the league and are two points behind with a game in hand... even though we have yet to get out of second gear.

The question is however if both squads stay the same in January are we good enough to win this league?

My bets would be yes... I think our players are lacking confidence however... all could be fixed with a good run of results.

I remain convinced that we will win this league even if they strengthen in January... Mowbray is already under pressure and his signings have not performed so far. We are going to get stronger as the season goes on, gain in confidence, and get players back from injury... We are shit but we are the best shit in this league...

I dont fear a single player from them, and Mowbray is under pressure already. We have been shocking, but we win our game in hand and we are top again. This is without our main defender, midfielder. We also have Broadfoot and Edu to come back into the equation. The league is there for the taking, and it should be easier than last seasons.

It has been a strange start to the season,

I was very optimistic after the Man City game... I know it was just a friendly but our passing and movement was different class then it just fizzled out from there

i thought that 2 mate, but we as fans have a bad habbit of getting on players backs and it must be hard to play infront of us every week. One bad pass and you can hear it from the stands. Id imagine being a footballer at Rangers would be something totaly different from most other teams.

O:n your first point tho if all stays the same then the leauge will stay at ibrox. Remember tho the tims have signed the wee DVD seller fae that korean team

I would be surprised if celt*c didnt make a signing this january, they know thats how they blew it last year so I doubt they'll make that mistake again.

On that note I dont think our squad is good enough at all, the tims will get themselves orginised shortly I think so I reckon unless we dont hurry up and do something we're screwed.

I think if we start to play the way we did the backend of last season then we'd bury this Celtic team within a few weeks

They will strengthen in January but Mowbray has already brought utter dross in, so i'm not entirely worried on that front

Ah, to be cheeky mate, they will probably "buy" in Jan, but, as far as strengthen?? I dont think so :lol:

How can we be worried about this team? I would be more worried about Hertz and DUFC than them

Ah, to be cheeky mate, they will probably "buy" in Jan, but, as far as strengthen?? I dont think so :lol:

How can we be worried about this team? I would be more worried about Hertz and DUFC than them

Aye that's what i meant :lol:

I should edit to : "They will try and strengthen in January"

I would be surprised if celt*c didnt make a signing this january, they know thats how they blew it last year so I doubt they'll make that mistake again.

On that note I dont think our squad is good enough at all, the tims will get themselves orginised shortly I think so I reckon unless we dont hurry up and do something we're screwed.

I think your wrong there mate , season before last Celtic supposedly came in and 'stole' the title from us

But last year people are saying celtic blew it when we went on an unbeaten run worthy to win the league

And as far as im concerned they can try to strengthen all they want but so far Mowbray has done nothing with his signings (tu)

Get rid of walter smith and ally Mccoist and we'll win the league, no problem.

A new manager can restore confidence, play players in there right positions with better tatics, which aren't so negative.

Sell a few of the smith's diddy signings and give some of our youth players a chance..

I think both sides of the Old Firm will continue to drop lots of points and neither us or them will run away with the title. We do seem to play better the second half of the season, so I'm hoping that trend continues and we hit our peak form at the right time.

Think Celtic will sign a couple of players but I doubt they will be of much quality. Can't see the Celtic board giving Mowbray 4 or 5 million to spend after the start they have made and the alarming drop in attendances at Celtic Park. A lot will depend on whether we can hold onto our top players at least until the end of the season

I hope rather than think we will play better when we are at full strength, yet still give our younger players a chance as I believe they are better than the likes of Novo, Naismith, Thomson, Lafferty on present form. Whittaker's defending is poor too. Boyd must also play consistently for us to win the SPL. We need his goals and cannot rely on any other forward to score on any consistent basis. Continue with Fleck and Boyd for now.

We can win this league, but the players need to improve their performances and Boogie will be missed in January.

So yes we can win this, but only if the youngsters come through and the others apply themselves more.