UEFA - punishment, if any?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing our luck they'll give Walter and McCulloch a new 5 year contract, forcing us to watch this pish football until we shut the club down ourselves.

Actually .. that made me laugh.

Seriously though.. what time is this to be announced? Any ideas?

I reckon its a certain ban of some description, it has to be. Perhaps a ban on travelling supporters and closed doors at Ibrox combined with a hefty fine.

Worst case scenario would be a ban from Europe altogether, that would be disastrous for the already fragile finance and reputation.

Feyenoord were banned from Europe last season after their 3rd incident in as many years. Although all of their incidents were far more serious than the minor scuffles we have been pulled-up for, i am still not confident.

Because all of these were away from home i am epecting a ban on away supporters this season.

Knowing our luck they'll give Walter and McCulloch a new 5 year contract, forcing us to watch this pish football until we shut the club down ourselves.

:lol: I'll take the fine thanks

Christ, even after all the arguing ive done about going to Seville etc I think i would ban myself rather than that!!!!!