Danny Wilson

derekweir29

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering....should it be Bougherra & Wilson at CB on Tuesday?? Give Weir a rest?

Just what i was thinkin, no matter what Bougherra has been doin recently, we should still play our strongest defence and in my opinion Wilson and Bbougherra are our best 2 center backs

Absolutely no way should it be Bougherra and Wilson on Tuesday. Why risk a brand new partnership who have never played together? This game is far too big to experiment.

Fair point but Weir is droppin that deep these days we invite teams on top of us, with the other two we have pace to spare

by the time this boy is 20 he could be 3"taller and a stone heavier in muscle terms and believe me he will be an absolute star

Can't imagine a lad of an already tall heigh like himself growing 3" after the age of 17. But he will fill out. Another inch would do him no harm though.

Wikipedia says he's 6'1"? Wouldn't have had him as tall as that, but that's good as well if it's correct.

Even if he's not as tall as an "ideal" center back (whatever that is), his reading of the game is exceptional, and his distribution is that of a seasoned pro

Wikipedia says he's 6'1"? Wouldn't have had him as tall as that, but that's good as well if it's correct.

Even if he's not as tall as an "ideal" center back (whatever that is), his reading of the game is exceptional, and his distribution is that of a seasoned pro

No, I completely agree, it's just as a centre-back, a bit of height helps a lot.

No, I completely agree, it's just as a centre-back, a bit of height helps a lot.

Was thinking this myself but height is only one aspect - Svensson got smaller when he jumped, so does Lafferty. Watching Wilson beat Kyle in the air a couple of times yesterday makes me feel that he is tall enough.

Another good game from the youngster though i was speaking to an old mate i wenty school with at a party last night who played with Rangers since he was 14 but never made the break threw and some of the stuff he told me about Wilson was quite an eye opener.

Another good game from the youngster though i was speaking to an old mate i wenty school with at a party last night who played with Rangers since he was 14 but never made the break threw and some of the stuff he told me about Wilson was quite an eye opener.

such as...

spill the beans :pierre:

such as...

Ive heard Wilson was a jungle before but the boy confirmed it last night saying he had a profile on bebo with his name as Danny BHOY and an Irish republican skin with 1916 easter rising and aw that shite, if any of the mods, admin think im at it then il happily pm them my source.

such as...

Ive heard Wilson was a jungle before but the boy confirmed it last night saying he had a profile on bebo with his name as Danny BHOY and an Irish republican skin with 1916 easter rising and aw that shite, if any of the mods, admin think im at it then il happily pm them my source.

why can't you just post his bebo page and let us see for ourselves?

such as...

I dont have it nor want it im just passing on what i was told, iv no reason to doubt the boy.

And im not the type of person to post something for the sake of it.

such as...

I dont have it nor want it im just passing on what i was told, iv no reason to doubt the boy.

And im not the type of person to post something for the sake of it.

did this bebo page have pictures of danny wilson on it?

Does it really matter?

He plays for Rangers, not Celtic. He's our Wonderkid, not theirs.

Another solid performance yesterday.

Spot on, he plays for Rangers, and that's what counts. Wilson has been very impressive, composed and his distribution has been excellent so far. Him doing so well, could also have a beneficial effect on the other youngsters we have. (tu)