Boyd - should he start on Tues?

Tumshie

Should Boyd start?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. should Boyd start?

• Yes
    • No

Simple enough really. Think he deserves his place on Tues even though I'm not his biggest fan. His work rate has improved in the last few games and int he absence of any other quality strikers I think he deserves to start

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple enough really. Think he deserves his place on Tues even though I'm not his biggest fan. His work rate has improved in the last few games and int he absence of any other quality strikers I think he deserves to start

That's the biggst issue for me.

As much as I feel he is out of his depth at that level I can't think of anyone I'd rather have up top atm.

This

The big man deserves it

amazing poll result (so far). Just goes to show you how much Boyd has changed over the last month or 2... ok so who voted no?

TBH, it's more a case of how poor our other strikers are (and have shown themselves to be) rather than Boyd improving for me.

amazing poll result (so far). Just goes to show you how much Boyd has changed over the last month or 2... ok so who voted no?

TBH, it's more a case of how poor our other strikers are (and have shown themselves to be) rather than Boyd improving for me.

I think it's a bit of both to be honest. Boyd's improved and none of our other strikers have stepped up to the plate this year. i was expecting Lafferty to come good but this hasn't happened