McCulloch worried the club will sell in January

Davie2909

Lee mcculloch, the papers friend.

Does this cunt get extra money for all the shite he talks in the paper?

in one paper he talks about the treble and then another about players getting sold, make up yer mind lee

Ha ha Maybe he is the new Ibrox press officer :isay:

Lee mcculloch, the papers friend.

Does this cunt get extra money for all the shite he talks in the paper?

in one paper he talks about the treble and then another about players getting sold, make up yer mind lee

Ha ha Maybe he is the new Ibrox press officer :isay:

would be an improvement from what he is actually doing.

I get the feeling McCulloch and Miller are viewed as the indispensable ones, so they probably have nothing to worry about.

There is something seriously wrong if thats the case they are both utter shite and need to be moved on ASAP. McCulloch is a utility player who would be best kept in a utility cupboard, Miller is a striker that cant score goals thats runs around like a headless chicken

Hopefully the emergence of Wilson and the return of Edu and Mendes means Mcculloch is deemed surplus to requirements... but we all know he will probably be seen as cover for bougherra during the ACON :anguish:

There was a reason he was given the no.6 jersey. He's a first team player, however much I might hate that fact.

Hopefully the emergence of Wilson and the return of Edu and Mendes means Mcculloch is deemed surplus to requirements... but we all know he will probably be seen as cover for bougherra during the ACON :anguish:

There was a reason he was given the no.6 jersey. He's a first team player, however much I might hate that fact.

I ll still maintain a glimmer of hope that that isnt the case, after all Adam got 11 and he still got shifted... the only thing is, the number 6 shirt has far more meaning :anguish:

I might write Tony Pulis a persuasive letter and beg him to make us an another offer for McCulloch. I'll even compile a video of his goals this season much in the same way as people used to do with Charlie Adam to make him look even better. Stoke could surely be doing with a goalscoring midfielder/defender/striker/winger/rent a gub?

The sooner that his name is jettisoned from our squad list, the better. Watching him plod about the midfield makes me angry. His touch is akin to that of Marvin Andrews. And that's possibly harsh on Big Marv.

I listened to Lee slag Boogie and the ironic thing is Boogie was more productive on the bench than Lee was on the park - sadly.

I can't believe out of anyone in the squad, it was him. He has the fucking cheek.

Someone has to come out and say his performances in general are bloody disgraceful and that he is generally a shite footballer.