Lay off Lee FFS.

polar bear

I feel sorry for him a bit, he's a Rangers man like us and he'll be hurting just like us. He is simply an awful footballer though.

He can't pass, he can't tackle, he can't run. He can do very little in fact!

How many times tonight did Seville players have all the time in the world outside our own area? McCulloch, and Thomson for that matter, were no-where to be seen despite being used in that defensive midfielder role.

He must be Walter's son to still be getting a game.

It's got nothing to do with drive and desire, it's solely down the fact that he's not good enough.

If it was as much to do with passion as some on here think, our team would read;

Muff therabbitt

BlueIsTheColour Dado Jadams Mad_Cow

disgruntled_bear minstral manticore rangersgary

Badger

Not sure how that'd get on against Sevilla, but hey, they'd try hard so who gives a fuck.

As much as you can hide behind his one good shot at the end, his pathetic attempt at a pass on the 79th minute summed the guy up for me.

He might be of use somewhere on the park, but he just doesn't have the brainpower to play defensive mid. And that's not me saying he's stupid, I just think it's a really hard position to play well in.

It's got nothing to do with drive and desire, it's solely down the fact that he's not good enough.

If it was as much to do with passion as some on here think, our team would read;

Muff therabbitt

Badger

Not sure how that'd get on against Sevilla, but hey, they'd try hard so who gives a fuck.

As much as you can hide behind his one good shot at the end, his pathetic attempt at a pass on the 79th minute summed the guy up for me.

He might be of use somewhere on the park, but he just doesn't have the brainpower to play defensive mid. And that's not me saying he's stupid, I just think it's a really hard position to play well in.

I've said this all season.. 11 die hard Rangers fans could do better.

Think about it, fighting for every ball and running the old legs into the ground for the cause of Rangers!

I've always felt McCulloch's supposed passion and hard work is also overated, plenty of times i've seen him put in hide and seek performances.

I'm sure he did grow up a Rangers fan but it doesn't make me feel any more sympathy for him than i would anyone else who isn't good enough, same goes for Kyle Lafferty.

Muff therabbitt

Badger

Think about it, fighting for every ball and running the old legs into the ground for the cause of Rangers!

You're missing my point.

I understand that you need a couple of fighters in each side, but give me 11 talented players who aren't Rangers fans over 11 Broadfoots or McCullochs any day of the week.

Lee McCulloch is one of the main things wrong with Rangers currently.

Absolute,and utter,Bullshit <cr> .a comment from someone who would like to think,that he actually new anything about the game I love. :(

Muff therabbitt

Badger

You're missing my point.

I understand that you need a couple of fighters in each side, but give me 11 talented players who aren't Rangers fans over 11 Broadfoots or McCullochs any day of the week.

We have no fighters nor creative players.

Absolute,and utter,Bullshit <cr> .a comment from someone who would like to think,that he actually new anything about the game I love. :(

Seriously PB, you accept that shit from Lee, yet hand out dogs abuse to Boyd for actually offering something positive to our team. Lee offers hee haw, jack shit, zero, zilch, fuck all!

I think the boot is on the other foot.

You said he was one of our best players in the match thread. If you seriously think that, then I'll need to think twice about debating football with you ever again.

You just can't debate that sort of opinion. It's complete bollocks.

Who do you think is worse than Lee McCulloch in our squad then?

We have other poor players but i can't think of anyone who's been as consistently terrible as McCulloch apart from perhaps Kyle Lafferty, and lets not forget McCulloch is now in his third season here. He's failed to produce despite playing in several positions.

mcculloch gets all the abuse and that nothing thomson gets away with murder hes just as bad as him if not worse

get him and his hibee pal to f""k thats what happens when u sign players from scottish pub teams(boyd the only exception)

mcculloch gets all the abuse and that nothing thomson gets away with murder hes just as bad as him if not worse

get him and his hibee pal to f""k thats what happens when u sign players from scottish pub teams(boyd the only exception)

Thomson can fuck off also or back to the Reserves he's done hee haw since coming back from injury.

Jamie Ness.

:sherlock:

Someone bite.

Aye fucking right, weve hardly seen enough of him to judge but even from reports from his youth/reserve games he is still a better player than lee

That good enough?

Boyd would have done a better job in that position
I would have done better than McCulloch and i'm 55 with an arthritic hip.

Don't say things like that, it's laughable apparently :rolleyes:.

Amazing how one shot at goal (I'll admit it was a good effort) is all some people can remember about his performance. Slow, poor on the ball, can't pass, consistently giving away fouls but as long as you get one shot on goal then it doesn't matter (tu).

I'm looking forward to the day he's gone.

I don't think he's Rangers Class and I wouldn't say there was any players out there tonight who got pass marks because we were simply out classed from the first minute. The only reason we got a few shots on target is because Sevilla took their foot off the gas. McCulloch isn't good enough to play for Rangers but neither are half of the imposters that are in our squad just now. Yet it's McCulloch that gets all the abuse.

And by the way it is laughable aye.

What fucking player in our whole squad is Rangers class? Our squad is full of average SPL footballers. It's the same with that other team in Glasgow. We don't have 1 world class player. I don't think any player in our whole squad would get into the 9 in a row team/s.

Guest johngers

Jamie Ness.

:sherlock:

Someone bite.

Aye fucking right, weve hardly seen enough of him to judge but even from reports from his youth/reserve games he is still a better player than lee

That good enough?

Oh come on, if he was that good he'd have broken in ages ago!

Susan Boyle is shite, she's not been broken in either. You fancy giving that one a go? :sherlock:

It'll do Alex, it'll do. Thx.

Boyd would have done a better job in that position
I would have done better than McCulloch and i'm 55 with an arthritic hip.

Don't say things like that, it's laughable apparently :rolleyes:.

Amazing how one shot at goal (I'll admit it was a good effort) is all some people can remember about his performance. Slow, poor on the ball, can't pass, consistently giving away fouls but as long as you get one shot on goal then it doesn't matter (tu).

I'm looking forward to the day he's gone.

I don't think he's Rangers Class and I wouldn't say there was any players out there tonight who got pass marks because we were simply out classed from the first minute. The only reason we got a few shots on target is because Sevilla took their foot off the gas. McCulloch isn't good enough to play for Rangers but neither are half of the imposters that are in our squad just now. Yet it's McCulloch that gets all the abuse.

And by the way it is laughable aye.

What fucking player in our whole squad is Rangers class? Our squad is full of average SPL footballers. It's the same with that other team in Glasgow. We don't have 1 world class player. I don't think any player in our whole squad would get into the 9 in a row team/s.

McCulloch could, Walter would still be the manager :pipe:

Muff therabbitt

Badger

Not much pace in that defence :pierre:

Muff therabbitt

Badger

Not much pace in that defence :pierre:

Minstral uses his experience and plays the first 500 metres 5 yards in his head :pipe: