Anybody on here never been to Ibrox?

CF5LOYAL

Theres a load of posters from abroad and lots of different parts of Scotland, but have any of you never had the chance to visit Ibrox either on matchday or just a tour?

I can remember the first time I went and I couldn't beleive the size, especially the Main stand when you got to your seat.

mccoist355! :craphead:

I was the same first time I went, absolutely overawed by the place. The first glimpse of the pitch was the moment for me, just sheer excitement, anticipation and awe.

Still is! :blush:

ya bassa :P

First game a 2 nil win over Well in 90-91 - 7/8 years old. Bought the full kit in the wee shop in the centre of town thats closed down years ago, before the big superstore one came along in st. enoch or whatever.

When a got a new season ticket after not having one at ibrox for years I got one in GF very front row when I walked in for the first game of last season it was like I'd never been before it actually made me smile, it is a very special place

The first time I went I was only a wee lad. And I always mind everyone standing. So my dad put me on his shoulders for a bit and I was head and shoulders above everyone and it was jam packed. It was an amazing feeling. It was Super Ally's testimonial against Newcastle.

Can't actually remember the first time I went, it was pretty much a way of life for my family. I have a lot of fond memories of watching the players train at the Albion and getting autographs and pictures. My old man always took us when he was off.

my first game was when i was 8 or summit, visiting my mates gran with him and his family and his grandad took us, he stayed right next to it in the flats and i was totally gobsmacked, even as a kid you get excited about most things but this was just out of this world, as prior to that i was free entry to old muirton park in perth by jumping over a garden and there are massive differences between both parks, i though muirton park was like all stadiums but was i wrong

I dont remember the first time I was there since it was about 17 years ago but I remember the stairs used to scare the shit out of me, I always thought they were so high and that they were going to collapse, I remember when we scored i'd start crying because it was so loud. One of my earliest memories of Ibrox is an Old Firm game that was at night time when Tommy Burns was the ta1gs manager, everyone was singing "McCstay Missed a Penalty!"

I will always remember my first time going to Ibrox, 1999 we played Dundee Utd, beat them 4-1 according to the old man. Just remember looking at my surrounding rather than the game of football, I still love it to this day.

:lol: That's what I did the first time I went when I was younger. I don't think I watched much of the game, I just looked about and took in the view.

I will always remember my first time going to Ibrox, 1999 we played Dundee Utd, beat them 4-1 according to the old man. Just remember looking at my surrounding rather than the game of football, I still love it to this day.

:lol: That's what I did the first time I went when I was younger. I don't think I watched much of the game, I just looked about and took in the view.

I still do that if the game's a bit tedious. I don't get to go that often though, but that's changing once my half season ticket arrives. :spraise:

I still do that if the game's a bit tedious. I don't get to go that often though, but that's changing once my half season ticket arrives. :spraise:

Nice one! Everytime I go I always find myself looking about every 10 or 15 mins, but I never notice anyone around me doing it.

Nice one! Everytime I go I always find myself looking about every 10 or 15 mins, but I never notice anyone around me doing it.

That's because most people - not everyone - is too busy making sure the library atmosphere is enforced. :(

Wonderful place in the 60s, the hairs in the back of your neck would stand up with the atmosphere, and the Celtic games were electric. But sad to say that they days are gone which is a shame.

Yes loved that era,the Celtic games we would get the easy easy chants going. :21: