Boyd's celebration

easterhouse64

we all know its coming soon, hopefully at tattie central. what about he sticks it past the prancing pole to put us in front, he then wheels away arms outstretched to his side, tounge hanging out (mock larrsson). stops in his tacks , turns to the bead rattling fans and bows. i thank you W.A.T.P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all know its coming soon, hopefully at tattie central. what about he sticks it past the prancing pole to put us in front, he then wheels away arms outstretched to his side, tounge hanging out (mock larrsson). stops in his tacks , turns to the bead rattling fans and bows. i thank you W.A.T.P

:lol: That would be genius for Boydie to do the tongue out thing.

A few hundred of the orcs would drap deid with fury there and then :lol:

That would be ingenious! Love it :-)

If only he had twitter! Then we could tell him. This idea is genius! :sherlock:

Where's he live? Someone could go round for him :lol:

Surely someone on here can get a message to him before/after a game as he enters/leaves Ibrox

It really would bring the house down :lol:

http://twitter.com/krisboydrfc :sherlock:

Doesn't seem like he uses it much, not sure if its real mind.

Irvine (tu)