If Edu is fit for the Celtic game......

sdunsmb

If Edu proves he is fit enough to play in the OF derby, does anybody else fear will will see this:

Davis McCulloch Edu Beasley

Miller Boyd

- Or even worse, would he go back to 4-5-1?

- Will Thompson start (ahead of Edu) if fit?

- Will McCulloch start even if Edu and/or Thompson are fit??

Obviously, a lot depends on whether Edu can prove his fitness in the next couple games and also show signs that he can pickup where he left of in terms of his form from last season.

If this was the case, I would like to see:

Beasley Davis Edu Novo

Miller Boyd

What do you lot think and what would you go with??

(I know that we have two games to think of first but this is was on my mind, so I thought I'd post it)

Av been sayin for a while we'll go back to 4 5 1 for the shettleston harriers game, of that I have no doubt!!

I would be pretty dissappointed if that were the case, in recent years it has proven to be an ok decision, but Celtic are so awful this season ( especially defensively ) that I don't think a 4-5-1 can be justified.

mcgregor

whittaker broadfoot weir papac

davis edu thomson mcculloch dmb/novo

miller

hope am wrong and goes for the win but i think he will resort to his boring tactics and play for a draw but if he takes advantage of their poor defending and go for 4-4-2 and we could destroy them but i cant see ws doing that hope iam wrong

mcgregor

whittaker broadfoot weir papac

davis edu thomson mcculloch dmb/novo

miller

hope am wrong and goes for the win but i think he will resort to his boring tactics and play for a draw but if he takes advantage of their poor defending and go for 4-4-2 and we could destroy them but i cant see ws doing that hope iam wrong

I hope your wrong with the defence aswell, Whittaker can stay on the bench with wilson in at cb

We will need Edu back up to speed ASAP alongside Davis in the middle.

I think an Edu and Davis partnership in a tradional 4-4-2 formation could be great - they would compliment each other so well.

All this is with the assumption that Edu returns and play as well as he was when he got in the team last season - sounds like he has looked sharp in training and is a great athlete anyway .........

.......don't want another KT situation, he's been rushed back perhaps and he's looked a shadow of his former self.

I doubt KT will be fit for this game and Edu won't have much match practice so I would have McCulloch start in the centre with Davis, and with Boogie being away I would have Wilson starting at the back, Wilson has played well against better teams than Celtic so there is no reason why he shouldn't start this one.