keane going to celtic- Redknapp up to his tricks again

rugal

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's £260,000 a month for 4 months. TBH I'd rather have McDonald in my team for the next 2 years than have Keane for the next 4 months. Let's hope nothing trivial happens to him while he's up here sucking the green n grey dry.

Where did you go to school?

tims think theyve won the lottery it seems

joe- says:

he didny get a chance at liverpool thats common knowledge

pundits slate benitez for it

We are adventurers! says:

maybe he was touchin the wee kids when they queued up for autographs

would explain him moving to the big jock knew camp

joe- says:

well hes home anyway to stick it up the H** bastards

hes home ?

joe- says:

die hard celtic fan

grew up in parkhead as a kid did he ^_^

aye makes us all feel better but

60k a week is class

imagine the first time he misses a chance in the 90th minute to score a winner ^_^

"£60,000 pound a week robbie keane misses chance to close the gap on the champions"

ill fuckin spunk right all over that paper

joe- says:

thats alot of shite

haha

joe- says:

hell no b on as much as that

hes on abt 60 at spurs

Christ, the tims are right beside themselves on this one. You'd think they'd just bought the league. The fact is they've just tried to build a new squad in approximately 2 weeks, so they had better hope they hit the ground running. They have no margin for error.

Just heard a tim there saying "Keanes a great signing, even if its in January, shows we're building for the future even if we still don't win the title this season".

Fuck me man, he's signed on LOAN for 6 months doh !

Christ, the tims are right beside themselves on this one. You'd think they'd just bought the league. The fact is they've just tried to build a new squad in approximately 2 weeks, so they had better hope they hit the ground running. They have no margin for error.

Just heard a tim there saying "Keanes a great signing, even if its in January, shows we're building for the future even if we still don't win the title this season".

i know, even if keane wanted to stay, i doubt the tims could afford the price spurs will put on his head

Exactly. He will fuck off back to England in the summer.

WAIT!!

keane scored about 3 goals for liverpool, at liverpool he had one of the best midfields in the world , so obviously the supply was there. Now compare that to crosas an n'guemo...

im not scared, our league to loose. 10 points clear folks ;)

<cr><cr><cr>

Exactly. He will fuck off back to England in the summer.

And if the Tims are deluded enough to think they can afford the 10+ million (at the very least) to buy him come the Summer then :lol:

WAIT!!

keane scored about 3 goals for liverpool, at liverpool he had one of the best midfields in the world , so obviously the supply was there. Now compare that to crosas an n'guemo...

im not scared, our league to loose. 10 points clear folks ;)

<cr><cr><cr>

Gerrard - Alonso - Mascherano :)

Maybe not the best in the world but still top class.