***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Muff

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the weather like y'all are having today, I know that players are permitted to wear gloves and most do wear long sleeve jerseys. They are only permitted with that. What about pulldown caps (I know that is not the right word for it)?

I have a funny question because I recalled a conversation that I was part of when my soccer teammates and I were talking about football players playing football in winter, and we were wondering how they would stay warm before the game starts. One of my teammates jokingly suggested that they would be drinking beer before the game. We did ask our coach who said that they do that sometimes. To this day, I am still skeptical about that.

Nowadays, technology has improved and the players would be wearing Armour undershirts and other things to keep them warm.

With the weather like y'all are having today, I know that players are permitted to wear gloves and most do wear long sleeve jerseys. They are only permitted with that. What about pulldown caps (I know that is not the right word for it)?

I have a funny question because I recalled a conversation that I was part of when my soccer teammates and I were talking about football players playing football in winter, and we were wondering how they would stay warm before the game starts. One of my teammates jokingly suggested that they would be drinking beer before the game. We did ask our coach who said that they do that sometimes. To this day, I am still skeptical about that.

Nowadays, technology has improved and the players would be wearing Armour undershirts and other things to keep them warm.

Not sure about caps. Don't think it's against the rules, although I doubt they'd be allowed as it would prevent players from headering the ball effectively.

As for bevvying pre-match, probably not allowed but there's a good chance they do it anyway :pipe:

hope boyd scores a hattrick to go into the game with the scum level on goals with larsson. Even though on form we should hammer the scum how much more satisfying would a last minute dodgy boyd penalty to break larssons record and win 1-0 be? They would lose the plot