***The Official Rangers v Dundee United Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:lafferty: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

:boyd: :miller:

Madjid Bougherra's last game before he goes to the African Nations.

According to the official website, DaMarcus Beasley is set to be out for the next 2-3 weeks.

Steven Naismith should be back, but does not deserve to get back in the starting 11 straight away.

Maurice Edu does not seem ready to start, so the team should stay the same, unless there are any other niggles/injuries?

Must take our good form into this game, and come away with all three points - massive game this one!

Agree with this line up, no point in changing a winning team, and later on in the match give Edu some more time on the pitch, even though if I were to change anyone I would be tempted to put Whittaker on the right instead of Lafferty.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:broadfoot: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:
:lafferty: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

Dont think we should change anything, keep up this run of good form and come away with 3 points going into the old firm.

3-0 To the gers again, Boyd (2), Lafferty

I'd also consider Whittaker for the RM role. He may be piss poor defensively, but on the wing he offers more going forward than Lafferty IMO.

No changes apart from that.

Rangers 3-1 DU

He's piss poor going forward too in my opinion. I'd stick with Lafferty til Beasley's back.

I'd also consider Whittaker for the RM role. He may be piss poor defensively, but on the wing he offers more going forward than Lafferty IMO.

No changes apart from that.

Rangers 3-1 DU

He's piss poor going forward too in my opinion. I'd stick with Lafferty til Beasley's back.

i agree with you on that :sherlock:

We will win cause I bet it in the bookie.

There aren't exactly many people who have bet against Rangers, anyway :lol:

:broadfoot: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:whittaker: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

Whittaker might be piss poor, but he's still better going past people than Lafferty!

Will this game be on ESPN tonight as the Killie Celtic is cancelled?

I understand there is some contract regarding the number of home games each team has shown in the season, but at the cost of showing bugger all, will ESPN set up at Ibrox?

I would really doubt it