***The Official Congratulations Kris Boyd Thread***

coolhandluke

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i always said, you can't teach that type of scoring, but you can learn to play for the team as he is now. It was always going to happen if he stayed with us, it was just a matter of when.

442 with Boyd and Miller is the way forward right now.

Stick your 451 unless we're playing Barcelona :pipe:

Congratulations, Kris Boyd!

I have never been his greatest fan, but since his performances have changed for the good, I absolutely love him now! Last night I was going round with the biggest smile imaginable, I am loving Boyd in this form.

He has come so far, in recent weeks. Not so long ago, I predicted him to beat Larsson's record at Parkhead and most said something along the lines of 'He will not play at the Piggery', and to be honest, I agreed with them. Now however, barring injury, there is abosolutely no chance Boyd will not line-up at Parkhead at kick off time come Sunday.

Another thing is, what has trouble the celtc center-back pairings the most over the past season or so? A tall, good in the air, bullish type striker. Kris Boyd anyone?

I expect 6 on Sunday! :P

WELL DUN BOYDY SUM PERFORMANCE LAST NYT BIG MAN AND KEEP IT UP FOR SUNDAY

HENRIK WHO?

GET HIM ON THE NEW YEARS HONOURS LIST LOL

Top class big man, not just about last night but for all the goals AND the improvements made this season.

Get the contract out and make this guy our next legend onto our Hall of Fame!!!!!!

I've been Boyd's biggest critic on RM in the past but in the last few months he has added so much to his game. He has proven that you can work hard for the team as well as continue to stay at the top of the scoring charts. Well in Boyd here's to many more strikes in a Rangers jersey.

A new contract, a league championship and a Player of the Year award will beckon in 2010 if he keeps this up. :clap: