BBC 'Only an Excuse'

Ace

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to remember to not take the show too seriously.

or just not watch the pish. regardless of its intent, which is typical bbc scotland, its just not funny!

Would be better served showing reruns of Scotch n Wry

Honestly I thought it was funny, Johnny Watson is a Rangers man everyone knows that. Big deal we got a bit of a pounding this year the tims usually get it worse but we have been in the news a lot more last year.

Watson always portrays chick as a bluenose, is this true in the real world? Always hear people saying he's a timmy cunt etc.

Edit: sorry I thought you were saying Watson was a tim haha still a bit pished (tu)

they should have stop it about 5 years ago it's no funny anymare same old sketches like the celtic fan who names his kids unirea etc

I actually laughed out loud at that bit. Tims at their bitterest. Hilarious.

I thought it was the best it's been in years, we were all pissing ourselves at it, but we were pished right enough.

We need to cut this paranoia crap out though. I laughed more at the bits against Rangers than I did on the bits against them.

The T****** getting his weans christened was brilliant.

I've said it before on here, when I was growing up, it was always Celtic fans who had the reputation of being paranoid, but some of the stuff people post in here is depressing as fuck.

As others have said, OAE is well past its sell by date. There were a few bits last night that were funny (Tevez' face!), but being offended by it? FFS!