fans singing in fifa 10

flecky1

i got the 360 thing for the wee man(and me!!) before crimbo and we got fifa 10 for it, hes football crazy

barca, man u and of course boydy n rangers his favourites

so its on non stop BUT

every game he plays, the songs from the stands are all celtic songs, even during man u v madrid games, rangers v falkirk, rangers v hearts, even rangers v barcelona

all we hear is "the celtic way song" and "hail hail" constantly throughout all matches

does anyone else get this?, is it a glitch in the game or is it on purpose by EA? it does seem very blatant!

im sick of it now, the atmosphere makes the game better but not when its shite like this being sung by the crowd no matter who plays.

absolutely NO Rangers songs, incredibly after a rendition of hail hail i heard english version of the billy boys when we had spurs v hull on!!!!

anyone know anything about this?

is there an explanation from EA?

I was gonna make this thread.

Pisses me off :angry:.

Although we do have a very muffled version of 'One Kenny Miller,' Which used to be the mhanks song in an edition of fifa a few years ago.

its one for our marketing dept to get in touch with EA

not good enough, blatantly ignoring Scotlands biggest institution

EA dont give a fuck about Rangers, I bet they would make a fortune if they had a dlc pack with Ibrox and a few songs in it. I would happily pay money for it. Should be in already but you get the point.

i`v heard that pish on ps3 fifa 10 aswell was on another thread somewhere on the forum about downloading rangers chants and putting them on my ps3 so that i can hear them whenever rangers play but the chants from the site provided you had to pay for

• 2 weeks later...

It's a painful nuisance to have to go through every game and hear that pish being chanted from the stands, even on European nights away with Rangers, you can't escape it. What were they thinking? There's a rumour that one of the lead devs/producers is a Celtic fan

But everton sing the hail hail song and other teams do too its just a very popular football song

other clubs in real life dont all sing hail hail the celts are here, thats whats in the game

was also playing madrid v spain and got the mcgrory song!!! what the fuck!

EA have made a deliberate mistake

the club should demand parity from EA, its a joke

• 3 weeks later...

<!--quoteo(post=1057634415:date=Jan 26 2010, 10:37 PM:name=MartinGers93)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MartinGers93 @ Jan 26 2010, 10:37 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1057634415"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->But everton sing the hail hail song and other teams do too its just a very popular football song<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

other clubs in real life dont all sing hail hail the celts are here, thats whats in the game

was also playing madrid v spain and got the mcgrory song!!! what the fuck!

EA have made a deliberate mistake

the club should demand parity from EA, its a joke

it's no its just the tune of the song trust me i have a headset which plays the audio of the tv through the headset and you can hear everything clear and it's very muffled and you cant hear the words but you can hear the tune and one time i could have swore i was rangers and they were singing super rangers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...