Davie Weir.

Creampuff

He dissapointed me today.

It wasn't his performance per se, more so the attitude he had.

He constantly argued with the referee (every decision) and gave away constant silly fouls.

He was involved in a shouting match with McDonald for no reason.

McCulloch had to get inbetween them, it's the captain's job to keep the team calm, not Lee's.

Why has he suddenly became so unproffessional around the mhanks?

He constantly argued with the referee (every decision) and gave away constant silly fouls.

McCulloch had to get inbetween them, it's the captain's job to keep the team calm, not Lee's.

Wouldn't you want to shout at him for no reason?

Davie was probably telling him how ugly he was.

Did McDonald not hit him in the face? I would of argued with that ref as well, any time Boyd tried to win a ball he got a foul against him when Fortune did the exact same thing it wasnt a foul. I am not saying I thought Davie played well today far from it just saying he had good reason to do what he did.

he hasnt he just hates them as much as us

(tu)

The point i'm making is that when you become Captain.. You should be able to rise above some of the situations he get's involved in.

Definetley, he does go over the top sometimes. Someone with his experience should know better, just shows he is still very passionate.

I thought he did well not to punch McDonald in the face. I cannot stand him.

If I was Davie, I would of ended up smacking him.

It's when he starts moaning, which is every game i see Skippy in, that's the point i just want t sash his face in.

Screaming at someone and getting in fights isn't showing passion. It's showing indicipline.

That's like saying kissing a badge shows you love the club.

OK, let me smack you in the back of the head and I bet you'd want to smack me back :lol:

Screaming at someone and getting in fights isn't showing passion. It's showing indicipline.

That's like saying kissing a badge shows you love the club.

We were playing the bheggars in the BJK Camp FFS. If you get elbowed in the puss, you tell them to get to fuck. If one of those rheptiles contests a decison, you contest the decision twice as loud. If you're the captain of the Rangers, you do your best to lead by example and show how much it means to you, how much it means to the fans, and how much you want to win it for your team-mates.

Davie Weir is a credit to the armband and a credit to Rangers.

McDonald pushed weir in the mouth,so what is he suppose to do? <cr> that is crazy to say he was just to stand there and take that off that little BEAST! <cr>

The core point about Weir remains - he's done. That's not a criticism of him, it's just a fact of life. We should really be asking why Smith is so reliant on a player quite clearly past it. His list of errors throughout games is endless these days. Fortunately most go unpunished.

Wasn't the shouting match with McDonald after McDonald elbowed him in the face and left him flat on the ground? If that was then then I think he had a very good reason to have a shouting match.