These tims won't shut up about Boyd

It was him flecky Your rite. It seemed to be the exact same story on shows with the same tone of voice, I really did think I was listening to Clyde 1's podcast of tonights show rather than real radios live show, lol

i think 95% of the calls on Clyde were Sellik fans trippin about Boyds ambition (chuckle chuckle)

FHat McGuire said Kris should go, that was enough for me (in stitches again)

then as you say RR at 7, nearly choked on ma dinner laughing, more tims, Boyd this Boyd that and you know that wHank Euan "im just playing devils advocate" Cameron? He was biting, he wouldnt let it go. Hes boring if you ask me but i love hearing the rat catchers foamin' at the mooth, they are embarassing.

(tu)

It was him flecky Your rite. It seemed to be the exact same story on shows with the same tone of voice, I really did think I was listening to Clyde 1's podcast of tonights show rather than real radios live show, lol

i think 95% of the calls on Clyde were Sellik fans trippin about Boyds ambition (chuckle chuckle)

FHat McGuire said Kris should go, that was enough for me (in stitches again)

then as you say RR at 7, nearly choked on ma dinner laughing, more tims, Boyd this Boyd that and you know that wHank Euan "im just playing devils advocate" Cameron? He was biting, he wouldnt let it go. Hes boring if you ask me but i love hearing the rat catchers foamin' at the mooth, they are embarassing.

(tu)

the tims wud b aswell as just coming out and say wat they are all hopin/wishin/prayin for Which is of course "boydy plz leave for the prem league" . They know the pendulum wud swing in their favour big time if he where to leave. Boydy must stay and boydy must play. The tims are runnin scared

the tims have been in meltdown for months, maybe even the last few years

serial complaining easily offended wannaee oirish immigrant fuck pigs

i seen an interesting thread earlier on a foreign website about how the oirish are so embarassed by fans wearing that green n grey muck to their international games, they called for fans not to wear it to games coz selik are a British club , they are scum and anyone who wears it is supporting the I.*.A.!!! it was brilliant i will have to try find it again.........g o o g l e

they are running scared faster than they ever have, a sign of sheer weakness, they are on their knees, they have no money despite the mHedia telling us they will spend spend spend in January.

Boyds new deal, Walters got the team doing well, our reserves are a match for Ce**ics first team in their own midden, the future is very bright

and im lovin it

i seen an interesting thread earlier on a foreign website about how the oirish are so embarassed by fans wearing that green n grey muck to their international games, they called for fans not to wear it to games coz selik are a British club , they are scum and anyone who wears it is supporting the I.*.A.!!! it was brilliant i will have to try find it again.........g o o g l e

they are running scared faster than they ever have, a sign of sheer weakness, they are on their knees, they have no money despite the mHedia telling us they will spend spend spend in January.

Boyds new deal, Walters got the team doing well, our reserves are a match for Ce**ics first team in their own midden, the future is very bright

and im lovin it

This is it mate, :P i also read this, delightful to hear how much the Irish themself hate their plastic paddyness :lol:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055740176

Celtic and Rangers are synonymous with Protestant/Catholic sectarianism.

A Celtic jersey is a symbol of sectarianism imo.

The Irish flag is a symbol of peace between Protestants and Catholics.

So a Celtic jersey is against what this country stands for.

Wholly inappropriate to wear to soccer internationals.

Celtic fans just dont do irony do they? This point from a REAL Irishman is spot on

Love these threads.. tbh the OP has a valid point... Not only is Kris the #1 SPL goal scorer in history.. he has done in in less time on the pitch!

Ah well... disnae matter anyway. Boydy is #1.. FACT.

and im lovin it

I know a couple of oirish guys that work out here in Holland that make the trip back to watch each international game and they say the same thing, they can't stand fans who turn up in scum tops and instead of singing songs to get behind their so called country they bring all the sectarian stuff with them instead.

and im lovin it

I know a couple of oirish guys that work out here in Holland that make the trip back to watch each international game and they say the same thing, they can't stand fans who turn up in scum tops and instead of singing songs to get behind their so called country they bring all the sectarian stuff with them instead.

yeah, your spot on

Ce**ic FC are hated in Oirland

that country has tried to move on, the scHum havnt

be interesting to see Career Minutes on pitch / goals ratio's

in any case Boyd FTW ;)

If it was for just Rangers games, Boyd would win hands down as the ratios above show. If this was worked out then he would win by an even bigger margin. (tu)

But there's no point really in doing it, Boydy has the record and that's all that matters. :21:

stats are facts

facts are Boyd has a better record

t******* hate facts and change stats to suite themselves

they are desperate for him to go

i was laughing my ass off listening to them slabbering about Boyd having no ambition!!! loooooool

hes at the best club in the world, hes at the club of his dreams, hes got the best job in the world

his ambition is to be Rangers all time goal scorer, not a bit part player like Larsson was at Man U and Barca, Boyd has real ambitions and it involves Rangers FC, why does that lack ambition?, i bet he would love another European Final for Rangers, why is that lacking ambition?

In Kris we trust

what ambition is that you should ask the cunts?? go to the championship,maybe get promoted to the EPL?,then win fuck all every season.

if boyd has no ambition,then neither does Aiden Mcgeady,for not wanting to move to england.or scott Mcdonald.

Fanny's, raging dirty irish impostors. & they wonder why we hate them.??? they only hate us because we're better than them. we hate them because there dirty lying Irish jealous bastards.

:uk: :uk: :uk:

post-9551-1263064090_thumb.jpg

he should be ambitious? what like Liam Miller? look how that turned out :lol:

He shares my ambition.... to get it right up the timmys at every opportunity :P

As mentioned before you have to remember Larsson was at a time when the old firm wiped the floor with the rest on a regular basis banging 5 and 6 week in week out