Most boring sport to watch.

BluenoseGaz

For me its Golf followed closely by Darts :pierre:

are you off your fucking mind??!

golf is a great exciting sport to watch...infact one of the biggest competitions in the world has to do with golf- The Ryder Cup. There is so much skill involved.

Cricket or Snooker had to be absolutely the worst sport to watch!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me its Golf followed closely by Darts :pierre:

are you off your fucking mind??!

golf is a great exciting sport to watch...infact one of the biggest competitions in the world has to do with golf- The Ryder Cup. There is so much skill involved.

Cricket or Snooker had to be absolutely the worst sport to watch!

You prasie golf by saying the skill involved yet miss the point about snooker. To control the cue ball the way they do is unreal. BTW i find snooker boring to watch

I am terribly disappointed that Boab has not yet embraced American Football. :craphead::rolleyes:

Boab, I guarantee you would find college American football fascinating and exciting.

Eh, no.

I am terribly disappointed that Boab has not yet embraced American Football. :craphead::rolleyes:

Boab, I guarantee you would find college American football fascinating and exciting.

I cant believe the hype of College football Landoso. Basically made out as a superstar on TV every week playing for ur College team, its incredible. Uni football over here and Uni sports on a whole are watched by maybe 20 people at a time, unless u reach a major final and u may stretch it to 100 or so....

I cant believe the hype of College football Landoso. Basically made out as a superstar on TV every week playing for ur College team, its incredible. Uni football over here and Uni sports on a whole are watched by maybe 20 people at a time, unless u reach a major final and u may stretch it to 100 or so....

In the US, college homecoming weekends are what bring back the alums to their universities and colleges. Those homecoming weekends usually happen in the fall and during the American football season. Two years ago, I went back to Gallaudet University for my class's 25th anniversary. I had a good time seeing all of my classmates for the next 4 days.

I don't mind Basketball, seen it being played in College and I grew to enjoy it and even learnt some basic rules.

Loved the tactics of Basketball also, counter-attacking and defence or should I say 'defense' :P

Just like Badminton, I grew to admire it while seeing in person and the skills involved.

Cricket - fuck me that is one boring mofo.

And the thing is, its always on! With the same teams playing each other over and over again every month. Forever interupting the football news on SSN. "Just in! - England have won the toss". Who gives a fucking toss?!

Any game where you have to stop for lunch and tea is not a sport.