Absolute Nutters on Radio Scotland

Ruddie

One claiming the 'establishment' will never let Rangers go bust.

Another claiming that C*ltic 'lost' the league last year and are 'losing' it this year due to an agreement between Rangers and C*ltic.

Traynor thought there was merit in the second one!

They.

Have.

Flipped.

t.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another claiming that C*ltic 'lost' the league last year and are 'losing' it this year due to an agreement between Rangers and C*ltic.

They.

Have.

Flipped.

t.

Honestly? That's insane!!

They.

Have.

Flipped.

t.

Heard that,these people are fucking clueless :mutley:

Anybody else hear the foamy mouthed tool who was trying to tell Traynor that celtic are 9 points behind because the establishment (refs and the media) are pro-Rangers! :lol: A typical timmy delusion as the opposite is generally true.

Hahaha that's mental!!! They are a strange bunch!

Anybody else hear the foamy mouthed tool who was trying to tell Traynor that celtic are 9 points behind because the establishment (refs and the media) are pro-Rangers! :lol: A typical timmy delusion as the opposite is generally true.

Hahaha that's mental!!! They are a strange bunch!

There was also one on Real Radio last night stating Rangers nine in a row shouldn't count as we bought it when they were skint. :rolleyes:

Well we have won last year and are looking good this year when we're skint timmy so GIRUY.

there's nothin better than knowin how angry they are right now.....well apart from txtin them the second the final whistle goes.

my favourite right now is " Tony out! Tony out! Tony out! " just to help make it clear that gettin rid of strachan wasn't as great as they thought.

there's nothin better than knowin how angry they are right now.....well apart from txtin them the second the final whistle goes.

my favourite right now is " Tony out! Tony out! Tony out! " just to help make it clear that gettin rid of strachan wasn't as great as they thought.

I love this "establishment club" shit. This coming from Celtic FC who have the former war mongering Defence Secretary, a director of the Bank of England and the former leader of GLasgow council on the board.

i only just heard it cos i wis laughin so hard at the bitter, paranoid tim

Lol you're just as bad as him. Neither is true.

:rolleyes::sherlock:

I'd believe this if our victories - and celtic's losses - this season were the result of refereeing decisions. But they werent. We were both gash at the start of the season, but so far rangers have reacted first after the sheep game and have confidence now. And how can the media be blamed?! If anything i would say that the media has had far more focus on rangers with financial woes, the Scotland fiascos etc.

Poor little tims

I was refering more to timmys reaction rather than implying that all are against us. I feel our fans are treated unfairly and celtic get off lightly on disipline matters but that's all.

The Establishment is out to get them

Idiots.

Is that why it took the SFA a couple of days to review the Kenny Miller appeal so he would miss the Tims game yet several months to review Loovens?

Over the last 18 months, we have passed up a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to finish off Rangers and secure Celtic as the permanently dominant force in Scottish football. Instead, we were embarrassed last year and are hurtling towards humiliation this year. Nine points behind!!

Sums em up... LOL