Charlie Adam

gordov

The boy got his 9th league goal of the season yesterday for Blackpool. He was quite inconsistent whilst with us but also brought us some joy with goals against Celtic, Hibs and Stuttgart.....well done to him for having a great season so far and hopefully if he gets sold this transfer window we'll get a nice selll-on clause.

Hats off to you!

The boy got his 9th league goal of the season yesterday for Blackpool. He was quite inconsistent whilst with us but also brought us some joy with goals against Celtic, Hibs and Stuttgart.....well done to him for having a great season so far and hopefully if he gets sold this transfer window we'll get a nice selll-on clause.

Hats off to you!

agree mate

but this will probs end up in the general football bit

Hats off to you!

Does anyone know if we defo get a sell-on fee? Im not so sure!

Hats off to you!

Does anyone know if we defo get a sell-on fee? Im not so sure!

20% sell on fee inserted into the transfer

maybe he is more consistant because he isnt getting ripped into daily down there.

poor guy got it pretty tight in Scotland lol

anyway, he is gone and nothing to do with rangers anymore, i wish him well.

For all the Lafferty/McCulloch threads we have had this season, there was just as many having a go at Adam week in week out. He was hopeless for us 90% of the time and I wouldnt take him back on a freebie. It doesnt matter what position you are put in, you should have grasped the basics of passing and running off the ball by his age.

One of the more highly regarded players in the Championship and doing well playing in his natural position. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a move to the EPL in this window - would be a decent signing at say £2m for one of the strugglers. Lets hope we put a sell on clause when we sold him.

Charlie Adam is a talented footballer and a real gentleman. He would not have been a 1st pick at Ibrox and moving on was probably his best option

He was played out of position at Rangers and suffered because of that, He would have been a good squad player for us and is better than some of the players we have , eg Rotten

We sold him too cheaply and it would not suprise me if he ends up in the EPL.

The Blackpool manager has said he had earmarked 1 million for the purchase of Charlie, Bain accepted 500,000.

The Bheats sold Craig Beattie for over 2 million, That just shows the calibre of our custodians

Hope he keeps it up so the offer might be bigger and we get a decent sell-on clause :D

Are you serious, we are talking about Martin Bain here, He could not wait to get Adam off the wage bill and sold him for peanuts.

Bain is not astute enough to write in a sell on clause and if he did, It will be minimal

Charlie Adam is a talented footballer and a real gentleman. He would not have been a 1st pick at Ibrox and moving on was probably his best option

He was played out of position at Rangers and suffered because of that, He would have been a good squad player for us and is better than some of the players we have , eg Rotten

The Blackpool manager has said he had earmarked 1 million for the purchase of Charlie, Bain accepted 500,000.

The Bheats sold Craig Beattie for over 2 million, That just shows the calibre of our custodians

nail on head

i hope Bain goes with Murray, theres no place for him at the new Rangers.

(tu)

Oh I don't know about that.