Right back

nvager

Whittaker got dropped and rightfully so after some dreadful defending. Broadfoot stepped in and did fairly well initially, but in recent games has been abysmal too.

We need a decent right back. Surely McMillan is better than these two, but he is out on loan?

Little I dont think is a RB.

We need help here.

No I don't agree! The plain reason why we have dropped in standard is no width and lack of pace.

When De Beesleez and Novo were in the team in December we ran riot and players like Davis McCulloch and Broadfoot, not to mention our front two revelled in it.

Get wingers back in the team and we'll win the League in a canter!

Broadfoot is an awful footballer, I can't believe how much praise he got when he was out injured. Sadly whittaker has not improved his defending or concentration.

Looks like we will have to make do until the summer at least. I would hope both of them would be moved on in the summer but I doubt it.

I agree here, thankfully i do not think right back is the most important postion to fill. Surely there must be a youth player that can get a chance there?? Both Hibs and Hearts have good young fullbacks coming through. Where the hell are our scouts???

I agree here, thankfully i do not think right back is the most important postion to fill. Surely there must be a youth player that can get a chance there?? Both Hibs and Hearts have good young fullbacks coming through. Where the hell are our scouts???

We have a "scout" in Ewan Chester

Well our scouts found Broadfoot and Whittaker from St Mirren and Hibs !! :lol: :lol:

From what I have seen of Little, which admittedly isn't not a huge amount, but I do think he has all the attributes to make a very good RB, He's fairly strong in the air, has strength, pace and seems to have the engine required to bomb up and down the wing all day.

He's seems to have had a bit of experience in defence, I know he played CB quite a bit through the youth ranks and on evidence he doesn't seem to be the best finisher.

I think whittaker is more like a midfielder, because he sure aint no defender as his tackling is abysmal.

Good going forward at times, but too inconsistent. Broadfoot is doing OK at the moment but I dont feel totally confident when he is on the park.

This is definately a postion we could be stronger in.

i wouldn't recommend any of them for right back tbh, but we dont have any other option!

i would play broadfoot there before whittaker.

broadfoot tents to go forward alot more than whittaker.

Whittaker got dropped and rightfully so after some dreadful defending. Broadfoot stepped in and did fairly well initially, but in recent games has been abysmal too.

We need a decent right back. Surely McMillan is better than these two, but he is out on loan?

We need help here.

Thought Mcmillan couldn't get in the Hamilton team last year.

We need help here.

Don't worry NV big Kirk will come good,wait and see. (tu)

Lee McCulloch is the man for the job!

i thought that was funny, but Mr C's after ye was even funnier

we do have a problem at right back i think

maybe Bougherra for the rest of the season? do we trust weir n wilson at centre back though to win this title? i do.

i like Broadfoot, but surely we can do better

Lee McCulloch is the man for the job!

i thought that was funny, but Mr C's after ye was even funnier

we do have a problem at right back i think

maybe Bougherra for the rest of the season? do we trust weir n wilson at centre back though to win this title? i do.

i like Broadfoot, but surely we can do better?

not_this_shit_again.jpg

Both Kirk Broadfoot and Steven Whittaker are not good enough. And the same can be said for the LB position.

Two positions I would like to see strengthend but with that looking extremely unlikely Broadfoot and Papac are the best options we have.

We need help here.

Thought Mcmillan couldn't get in the Hamilton team last year.

jordan got injured wen at hamilton

although he can play right bk

i played in same team as him for a while and hes always been a gd centre mid

wud rather have him in midfield than kevin t

We can count on seeing Broadfoot being our RB for a while if he signs this new deal. His lack of pace is frightening, he is a better option than Whittaker but that's not saying anything because Whittaker is awful.