Tennents

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The deal is being reported at £1.5m a year. considering the lack of exposure Tennents would get (blanked in europe, no logo on kids top), don't think the deal would fetch that much. Just a suggestion tongue in cheek, what about Nintendo?

WII are the people

The deal is being reported at £1.5m a year. considering the lack of exposure Tennents would get (blanked in europe, no logo on kids top), don't think the deal would fetch that much. Just a suggestion tongue in cheek, what about Nintendo?

WII are the people

B7

WII are the people

B7

I thought it was quite good actually :lol:

I was under the impression it was just France that banned alcohol advertising, maybe some Scandinavian countries?

same and its not the law to not print it on kids strips who cares anyway the sponsor doesnt matter one bit imo apart from the money of course so i couldnt care less who it is

i would hope its each, i read somewhere we were getting £1.8m a year each from carling so i hope we arent selling ourselves on the cheap as per usual

I also read the Carling package was £18m for the pair, if thats been 5 years that makes £1.8 a season spot on.