Really p*ssed off!

dee9

I am absolutly raging at the length of time it took to take miller off! The guy has fucked his hammy and some fucking idiot passes him the ball as if to say ''Go on kenny take it for a spin'' AN ABSOLUTE JOKE :angry: :angry: :angry:

I am absolutly raging at the length of time it took to take miller off! The guy has fucked his hammy and some fucking idiot passes him the ball as if to say ''Go on kenny take it for a spin'' AN ABSOLUTE JOKE :angry: :angry: :angry:
Oh shut the fuck up,you idiot!

I am absolutly raging at the length of time it took to take miller off! The guy has fucked his hammy and some fucking idiot passes him the ball as if to say ''Go on kenny take it for a spin'' AN ABSOLUTE JOKE :angry::angry::angry:

I agree. Walter must be sacked immediately. The OP should also be made admin.

Nothing suprises me. Keeping him on the park, telling him to hug the sideline, and then passing to him was an absolutely ridiculous thing to do. As soon as he pulled up, he should have gone off behind the goals, and walked over to the dugout.

The amount of times we have kept injured players on the park, only for them to do more harm is unbelievable.

Nothing suprises me. Keeping him on the park, telling him to hug the sideline, and then passing to him was an absolutely ridiculous thing to do. As soon as he pulled up, he should have gone off behind the goals, and walked over to the dugout.

The amount of times we have kept injured players on the park, only for them to do more harm is unbelievable.

Well,muff you don't really like him anyway,so what is your point? :sherlock:

Well,muff you don't really like him anyway,so what is your point? :sherlock:

That's not the point. He is playing well, and we are down to the bare bones. I couldn't give a shit about Kenny Miller, Rangers are all that matters, and we need players available, especially the ones who are playing well - Miller is one of them. Fuck having to rely on duds like Kyle Lafferty to score the goals, and contribute to the team.

I'm really pissed off that it took those idiots til the 80th minute to make a change when it was clear that Miller was lacking in support. Had the change been made twenty minutes sooner like it should have been I would not have had to endure a further thirty minutes in the cold suffering with the flu.

If McCoist and McDowell were in charge of the team tonight then it only emphasises the need to bring in a proper coach like Davis when Walter chucks it. Waiting until then to make a substitution while drawing nil nil at home to Hamilton is a disgrace

It wasn,t just Miller; Novo came over to ask to be taken off.He was waved back on although it was obvious he could hardly move. Five minutes later the three stooges are standing deep in thought/discussion even though Little had been warming up for over 40 minutes. Eventually the substitution was made but like earlier this season un needed damage to an injured player through indecision when the option was obvious.

Oh FFS! I can remember one game playing on with one leg hanging off and a fractured scull then having to take over in goal for the last half an hour even though I had 3 broken fingers and a couple of cracked ribs, then had to go and do a double shift down the pit, nowadays players pull a hammy or rip their tights and go running to their mammys/managers, fucking wimps. ;)

It wasn,t just Miller; Novo came over to ask to be taken off.He was waved back on although it was obvious he could hardly move. Five minutes later the three stooges are standing deep in thought/discussion even though Little had been warming up for over 40 minutes. Eventually the substitution was made but like earlier this season un needed damage to an injured player through indecision when the option was obvious.

I was more angry about NOVO tbh

At one point he signalled to go off and Mccoist sends him on his way. The boy could hardly run!

forgot that most of us are doctors and know the extent of millers injury. If hed fuk'd his hamstring he wud barely be able to walk, never mind jog to the touch line and make a pass. If he has properly fukd it then its just as much his responsibility to walk off the park than it is the managements.