Golf

kplfishtank

34 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

-1.0, -0.5, 0, +0.5, +1.0 I am sure that is it, my old rbz was 0.75 increments

Aye its just what the wee things are as mine is currently set on a o and there is a big + and small+ as well as a small - and big - just wondering what they mean am sure it's weird and it's like +.6 degrees sure a got told that when I got it and was also sure it was the o setting was +. 6 if that makes sense. Doesn't even make sense to me but just remembered they went up in weird numbers and not.5

41 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Aye its just what the wee things are as mine is currently set on a o and there is a big + and small+ as well as a small - and big - just wondering what they mean am sure it's weird and it's like +.6 degrees sure a got told that when I got it and was also sure it was the o setting was +. 6 if that makes sense. Doesn't even make sense to me but just remembered they went up in weird numbers and not.5

Yeah I was told 0.5 increments won't make much difference the o is the neutral loft that is stamped on your driver base, at least I think it is stamped on the base. Mine is a 10.5 degree

On 21/07/2020 at 14:57, ShanksRFC said:

Playing Dumbarnie, Old Course and the Ailsa at Turnberry next week. Cany wait man.

Stay on the fairway on the Old, rough is up longer and thicker than ever, played the New Course on tuesday morning and lost a few balls that should have been easily found, spoke to a local who plays here and he confirmed about the rough, made me feel better for losing 5 or 6! 

Also played drumoig, very good value at £35, greens were immaculate.

10 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

What's the story with the current members at Dundonald have they been told for a while that the membership would be done away with? 

Sure there is a poster on here that's a member but can't remember the username. 

Heard it was the new owners that said no membership, visitors only at hundreds of pounds per round