Golf

kplfishtank

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

Loudon gowf club is having its open in September m8....I will check the date for you the exact date if you want

Aye mate batter in where exactly is Loudon gowf club? 

Looking for an open the 19th of September would be ideal if this one fell on that day. 

7 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Aye mate batter in where exactly is Loudon gowf club? 

Looking for an open the 19th of September would be ideal if this one fell on that day. 

Galston.....outside kilmarnock, it's a decent track m8, just been informed it's Saturday the 19th m8👍

On 02/09/2020 at 18:10, Skelf said:

Golf day Saturday at auchterarder. Never played it but heard good things about it. Just hope its not wet like today.

Auchterarder is good. Used to be a junior member there but not played it in a while. Just make sure you get it over the wall at the first 

Played yesterday with 40 bears in a Memorial Day for my mate. That was our 13 year and the best day we’ve had.  Auchterarder as host were amazing from arrival till leaving. At short noticed I’d like to thank @Hamie for coming and @Skelf for also playing. Clarkston RSC won it with a very impressive 55.3 score . It’s not a long course but quite quirky and some of the greens can make you look quite foolish 

On 05/09/2020 at 09:32, northern bear said:

Auchterarder is good. Used to be a junior member there but not played it in a while. Just make sure you get it over the wall at the first 

When we arrived my first thought was the wall but after the first hole it was the greens that were the worry.  They were so hard to putt on.  Great condition but probably the hardest greens to read. 2 folk are saying 2 cups to the left. Sother 2 are saying 2 to the right so that gives you an idea on how hard they were 😂😂😂