Golf

kplfishtank

2 minutes ago, Badger said:

I don't.

I have a firestick with firefox.

It starts buffering, notjing happens, I refresh, it logs me out, log in, it starts buffering, nothing happens, I refresh and it logs me out.

Repeat 3 or 4 times, and it eventually works. Maybe 30 minutes, then buffering, nothing happens, refresh......

the chromecast is a really, really handy wee device to stop a lot of faffing about.  Away games on RTV I just buy it on my PC upstairs on chrome and cast the tab to the telly downstairs that the chromecast is plugged into. Ive also got dark matter IPTV which has in built cast functionality for other stuff.. Your right with your previous post - theres too many mediums now and its becoming a pain for the normal viewer.

Just now, cushynumber said:

the chromecast is a really, really handy wee device to stop a lot of faffing about.  Away games on RTV I just buy it on my PC upstairs on chrome and cast the tab to the telly downstairs that the chromecast is plugged into. Ive also got dark matter IPTV which has in built cast functionality for other stuff.. Your right with your previous post - theres too many mediums now and its becoming a pain for the normal viewer.

Streaming would be good if it was reliable, and there was a universal and easy bit of hardware that actually worked similar to a sky/virgin box or even a fire stick.

This eleven sports thing has been a faff though. I want to watch the golf on a 60" screen, connected into the cinema sound, not a 10" tablet screen, with a tinny bluetooth speaker.... I am having to do the latter as I can't get it working on the TV.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Many of those who have finished/finishing are finding trouble with the water/bunkers on the par 5. If Tiger can birdie or better he is right in this......

Yeah I think he has huge chance. If this putt drops then onto the par 5 and it’s all about the tee shot 

Fucking streaming shite. Started the trial two hours ago, fucking cancelled it. Unwatchable. Fucking told them in my reason for leaving too. 

Competition laws for all this shit means the customer is getting the shitty end of the stick. 

11 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Fucking streaming shite. Started the trial two hours ago, fucking cancelled it. Unwatchable. Fucking told them in my reason for leaving too. 

Competition laws for all this shit means the customer is getting the shitty end of the stick. 

I gave up trying to watch it as well. Kept buffering and breaking up.

Pain in the arse.

Great effort from Tiger. He just needs to give himself a better chance going into the final round though. He always leaves himself with too much to do. He always seems to start slowly on the first day, or has a random poor 2nd or 3rd round from nowhere. Generally he's compiling 2/3 great rounds.He just needs to stretch that to 4 days (easier said than done!). If he can just get a bit more consistency for his 4 rounds and get the putter going (he's missed a number of short/ish putts inside 10/20 feet) he's going to win plenty more times. His iron play is still incredible and you can see that he is starting to really feel like the Tiger of old............

Stream dies just as the winning putt is about to be lined up. Seems to be for everyone too, as my mates complained about the same thing on Whatsapp. 3-4 minutes for me to get it back by which time Scotts missed and Koepka is celebrating.

Eleven Sports have been a joke. That was an poor viewing experience on a 10" tablet, with a 60" tv on the wall switched off, constant buffering issues throughout, as well as having to log back in constantly. Absolute pain in the arse to watch.

Heres hoping its the first and last time the PGA sell out to the highest bidder, rather than who can offer the best package. That was a cracking final round of golf, and I bet the viewing figures were abysmal. Prime Sunday night viewing slot, no other sport clashing really, and Tiger back in contention - Sky would probably pull in about 1m viewers? Free to air, maybe 3m. I would be surprised if that made 150k. The La Liga figures will be terrible this year as few will watch it.

Far to much of the attached image. It was a viewing experience I'd associate with a dodgy stream rather than an official product. Not good enough.

20180813_000804.jpg