Hampden Roll Call

pipedown27ready

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

North stand, D4, L75,

Question..... Wen reapplying for your ST's, does any1 fill in the 'friends' section, ie u put in ur mates rangers no. On ur form and they put ur no. On their form and wen away games, hampden games etc come round the tiket office organise u2 to sit together. Does it work? Me and my dad and my m8 are not sitting beside each other on wed. Any1 else hav similar occurences?

North stand, D4, L75,

Question..... Wen reapplying for your ST's, does any1 fill in the 'friends' section, ie u put in ur mates rangers no. On ur form and they put ur no. On their form and wen away games, hampden games etc come round the tiket office organise u2 to sit together. Does it work? Me and my dad and my m8 are not sitting beside each other on wed. Any1 else hav similar occurences?

Yeh me and my dad are not next to each other. The took the money at the same time I thought the ticket office would have just got sets together.

North stand, D4, L75,

Yeh me and my dad are not next to each other. The took the money at the same time I thought the ticket office would have just got sets together.

do u know the bit I'm talking about on the season tiket form?

Bobby has been nice enough to give me his ticket because he can't make it. Just hope royal mail deliver in time!

He done the same with me for the Hearts semi-final a few years ago where Ferguson scored. He's a good guy is Bobby, great gesture!

North stand, D4, L75,

do u know the bit I'm talking about on the season tiket form?

Never noticed it before mate.

I'm back :D

Plus I'll be cold on Wed......Section D2, North Stand, Row N, 42 :)

North stand, D4, L75,

Me and my bro filled in the form every season and I wasn't until last season it was actually sorted.

Problem was despite filling it in they hadn't processed it for us, just go to the ticket office and it takes all of 1minute to get it sorted out :D

North stand, D4, L75,

Do you speak English?