Walter has something up his sleeve....

CF5LOYAL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really will question the sale of Pedro if nothing comes in. If we lose Davis to injury we have NO creativity in midfield.

the most sense i've heard all day, and by fuck its been a long day

Your doomsday scenario of not having Mendes to rely on has been the status quo for the whole season so far.

We're 10 points clear.

Hardly the end of the world is it?

I really will question the sale of Pedro if nothing comes in. If we lose Davis to injury we have NO creativity in midfield.

Your doomsday scenario of not having Mendes to rely on has been the status quo for the whole season so far.

We're 10 points clear.

We managed to get ost of those 10 points without Mendes as well

We're 10 points clear.

We managed to get ost of those 10 points without Mendes as well

Absolutely. Now lets play the read my thread again game.

I would love to trump Celtic and sign someone like Petrov or Robinho on loan... but realistically I will be happy with the league... :)

I think that would trump the world, seeing as Robinho has already gone to Santos.

I would love to trump Celtic and sign someone like Petrov or Robinho on loan... but realistically I will be happy with the league... :)

I still think some 1 will come in before the transfer window shuts

that would really fuck the press up with keane thing happening at 11.15

u never no it might be that hamilton midfielder ( who's name escapes me) or ross forbes but i think some 1 will turn up

Imagine they came out and said "Kris Boyd signs deal at Rangers"

:crywank:

that would be embarrassing

Kris Boyd signing a new deal at Rangers is embarrassing?

if thats the spin the club put on not being able to find any players to help our team, then yes, that would be embarrassing

I certainly wouldnt be embarrassed if I woke up to that tomorrow

If it's anything like what he usually has up his sleeve it will be brainless substitutions, replacing pedro mendes (the best or 2nd best cm in Scotland) with lee mcculloch (the worst) and alot of interviews with the words "particularly", "over the period of a number of games", "consistency" and "pleasing aspect".

If it's anything like what he usually has up his sleeve it will be brainless substitutions, replacing pedro mendes (the best or 2nd best cm in Scotland) with lee mcculloch (the worst) and alot of interviews with the words "particularly", "over the period of a number of games", "consistency" and "pleasing aspect".

For someone who supposedly hates the tims, you do your damndest to sound like 1 at times

For someone who supposedly hates the tims, you do your damndest to sound like 1 at times

Sorry i forgot we all have to worship Sir Walter and forget losing 8 goals in two home games in Europe this season.

Sorry i forgot we all have to worship Sir Walter and forget losing 8 goals in two home games in Europe this season.

only thing he has up his sleeve is retirement.....

if we lose the league now ,what fuckin arses we will ALL LOOK...a wee replacement for mendes even macarthur would have covered us in midfield ffs..

only thing he has up his sleeve is retirement.....

if we lose the league now ,what fuckin arses we will ALL LOOK...a wee replacement for mendes even macarthur would have covered us in midfield ffs..

hes no good enough for us id rather wait til the summer to get quality than add mcarthur to be honest

I worship Walter for taking us to 1 title and on the brink of a 2nd without having a bean to spare in the last 18-20 months and now working without a contract!! Many other managers would have left under these circumstances! The Champions League results were disappointing to say the least but we can't have it all!!!!!

You don't half talk pish.

You don't half talk pish.

This (tu)