Walter has something up his sleeve....

CF5LOYAL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well between Walter, McCoist, Bain and Ewan Chester if we cant locate a loan signing since Friday until now they want to be chucking it. Do we not speak to agents anymore or have any contacts to try and locate some sort of winger/striker.

We could go out and sign any old piece of shite just to keep you and other fans happy. In fact, we done that in August with Rothen.

I only want players who are going to improve the squad.

Rothen had a big reputation and was by all accounts a very decent player in France. It was just unfortunate how it worked out for him here.

I've had a suspision all day that we might see someone come in. We still have over 4 hours left. Anything could happen :pipe:

I just remember Ian Wright coming up to the piggery and doing fuck all.

There's 10 points in it and a game in hand. Even IF they win all their games until the end of the season the title is still in our own hands. Their game in hand 3pts, then the two against us, another 6pts, that leaves us 1 point ahead does it not? We welcome the chase.

i am just disgusted if nothing comes to fruition...the fact remains, we severly weakened the team at the start of the season, we WERE threadbare prior to the window, now we have sold our 2nd best midfielder and lost 3 fringe players on loan!

i guess it just pisses me off so much watching the bheggars sign every fringe player around while we stay stagnant..

and i have to argue, we still should be looking to bring in a loan player EVEN IF they are only as good as what we have, because clearly it creates squad competition, freshens things up and it gives us cover for injuries, especially now that we are getting to the business end!!

Guest johngers
i am just disgusted if nothing comes to fruition...the fact remains, we severly weakened the team at the start of the season, we WERE threadbare prior to the window, now we have sold our 2nd best midfielder and lost 3 fringe players on loan!

i guess it just pisses me off so much watching the bheggars sign every fringe player around while we stay stagnant..

and i have to argue, we still should be looking to bring in a loan player EVEN IF they are only as good as what we have, because clearly it creates squad competition, freshens things up and it gives us cover for injuries, especially now that we are getting to the business end!!

A bad loan signing is more likely to have a negative impact than a positive one. I'd rather we didn't bring in anyone at all than went for some random shite just to create 'squad competition'.

Well between Walter, McCoist, Bain and Ewan Chester if we cant locate a loan signing since Friday until now they want to be chucking it. Do we not speak to agents anymore or have any contacts to try and locate some sort of winger/striker.

We could go out and sign any old piece of shite just to keep you and other fans happy. In fact, we done that in August with Rothen.

The majority of people thought Jerome Rothen was going to be a good signing!

But he wasn't. Turns out it was nothing more than a last minute rushed deal to keep the fans happy.

I thought they had kept tabs on Rothen since the Emirates tournament?

Anyway doesn't really matter - Jerome Rothen was a good player, who's move to Rangers never worked out.

not referring to a "bad" loan signing, but id be happy with someone of equal quality to create the competition and add something to the dressing room...at the end of the day any signing could have a negative impact on the dressing room no matter how good they are

We are now the UNDERDOGS even with a 10 or 7 point lead. We have nothing to fear but fear itself. An old hero of mine said that. Another one said we welcome the chase.

Both were extremely successful. We will be too. Think treble!

But he wasn't. Turns out it was nothing more than a last minute rushed deal to keep the fans happy.

It was the same with Craig Bellamy.....they were jizzing themselves and he just never cut it! Two words 'Marketing Stunt'!

It was the same with Craig Bellamy.....they were jizzing themselves and he just never cut it! Two words 'Marketing Stunt'!

But its these kind of marketing stunts that has them making more money than us. Our marketing this past few years has been woeful

Imagine they came out and said "Kris Boyd signs deal at Rangers"

:crywank:

that would be embarrassing

Kris Boyd signing a new deal at Rangers is embarrassing?

if thats the spin the club put on not being able to find any players to help our team, then yes, that would be embarrassing