Walter has something up his sleeve....

CF5LOYAL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to know what it is. What I can say is that Uncle watty knows how to win a league, Mope-bray doesn't. Let them make all these panic buys, seen it all before and it will backfire. We will however have to be very good for the rest of the season, hope we can do it although not as confident as I was.

I'd love to know what it is. What I can say is that Uncle watty knows how to win a league, Mope-bray doesn't. Let them make all these panic buys, seen it all before and it will backfire. We will however have to be very good for the rest of the season, hope we can do it although not as confident as I was.

In Walter we trust (tu)

I can feel it in my water :sherlock:

He won't let the t******* back into this title race (tu)

No going to happen, not worried about the celtic signings, rangers keep their run up then there's nothing to worry about the t***s can do what they want

In Walter we trust (tu)

In Walter I trust :praise:(tu)

Well between Walter, McCoist, Bain and Ewan Chester if we cant locate a loan signing since Friday until now they want to be chucking it. Do we not speak to agents anymore or have any contacts to try and locate some sort of winger/striker.

agree 100%

Well between Walter, McCoist, Bain and Ewan Chester if we cant locate a loan signing since Friday until now they want to be chucking it. Do we not speak to agents anymore or have any contacts to try and locate some sort of winger/striker.

agree 100%

No point in bringing bodies in for the sake of it, like the tims. Only if he will improve us then should we bring someone in.

But I have a wee feeling there might be someone, not imperative though.

We honestly don't need anybody, the signings the darkside are making are all unknown turkeys and keane is only to keep the clatty's turnin up every week, forlornly I may add ! :sherlock:

It's more of a marketing ploy bringing Keane in than anything else.

We honestly don't need anybody, the signings the darkside are making are all unknown turkeys and keane is only to keep the clatty's turnin up every week, forlornly I may add ! :sherlock:

It's more of a marketing ploy bringing Keane in than anything else.

Course it is, you would think 65k for a defender not for keane, he's playin the old eire card and makin a killing, old 'arry ain't daft he'll be gettin a cut ! :sherlock:

We could go out and sign any old piece of shite just to keep you and other fans happy. In fact, we done that in August with Rothen.

I only want players who are going to improve the squad.

The majority of people thought Jerome Rothen was going to be a good signing!

No point bringing in someone for the sake of it. We can beat them to the title with what we have as long as the majority of the players can stay fit-easier said than done. WS knows how to win the league and I'm sure he will guide us there again.