***The Official St. Mirren v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller and Boyd haven't made much difference up front, since they come on :(

can't be shocked with that? boyds been out for a few weeks (today has came to soon) miller's a bit meh atm.

I'm no, just pointing out that the change hasn't made any difference.

yeah i know m8, everybody was expecting boyd and miller to come on and rip them apart, i'm just wondering if this was a ploy for the game to go to ibrox for a wee bit of cash? :sherlock:

Cant believe people are picking Whittaker out for abuse based on this match..... The whole team have been pish.

I agree Rangers fans are pathetic at times booing and jeering every bad pass. Clearly Whittaker is a confidence player. No wonder the poor lad gets baldier every game.

Miller and Boyd haven't made much difference up front, since they come on :(

can't be shocked with that? boyds been out for a few weeks (today has came to soon) miller's a bit meh atm.

the subs were unlikely to make a difference, its the midfield who were poor at attacking today, no real chances for the strikers

wonderful another fecking replay. We should be good enough to beat st mirren first time ffs. Still i would rather we draw in the cup and have to replay than draw the games in the spl and drop points. Remember the league is the priority, anything else is just a bonus.

Oh well, look on the bright side....

We were very poor but remain unbeaten and still in the hat for the next round. Big favourites to win the replay too.

Almost 400 minutes with conceeding as well, and Disgruntled Bear's right - would much prefer to draw away ties in the Cup than the league.

Cant believe people are picking Whittaker out for abuse based on this match..... The whole team have been pish.

I agree Rangers fans are pathetic at times booing and jeering every bad pass. Clearly Whittaker is a confidence player. No wonder the poor lad gets baldier every game.

you keep using the term "rangers fans" why not use the term "us"? or "we're" :sherlock:

Yet another mccoist replay, how many times is that we need a replay against absolute pish with mccoist in charge? Enough is enough. It's not a one off and we may get there in the end but it's extra games with a small squad that we don't need. This is Rangers not a fcuking experiment. Let him cut his teeth elsewhere.